She exited the gym, leaving the two costars to stare at one another with stupid smiles on their faces. Suddenly, a sand bag fell on the stage.

"Sorry!" shouted someone from above. "I think that was me."

"Okay, how many people are in here?" shouted Nini, frowning. She looked back down at Cam. "Do you want to..."

"Yeah, sure." nodded Cam, following her out into the hallway. Once the door closed, he leaned up against it, sighing out. "I can't believe I'm doing this. It's... insane."

"I-I was just thinking the same thing." she said, nodding. "A-About me, of course." he laughed gently, swallowing thickly as he pushed his hand into the pocket of his sweatpants. "Hey... that other night, in the theater, i-in that room, I..."

"Listen, that..." Cam saw the anxious look on Nini's face, and his heart fell. "I mean, I get it. No worries, I-I get it. It was a... tough day. I mean... we-we're all in a really weird... place-"

"Ye-Yeah, totally weird. It's cool." Nini crossed her arms. The hand that was reaching into her backpack retreated, and Cam furrowed his brows together.

"We're... We're cool, right?" Cam asked, leaning his head forward. "Because... I don't not want to be good with you."

"Yes. Yes, totally cool." she sounded vaguely British. "Cool."

"So, so... so, I'll see you before the show?" he wanted nothing more than to tear the note in half.

"Yes."

"Good luck tonight." Cam offered a reluctant thumbs-up, watching as she walked away from him. As soon as she rounded the corner, he slapped himself in the forehead, groaning.

+

The show was bound to start any minute, and Cam's heart was racing out of control. He felt sick, and was sitting, bent over, pretty much the entire time. The only one that could offer him any support was Ricky.

"I'm really nervous, too." he admitted, rubbing his hands together. "I mean, am I really cut out to play Ryan?"

"Yes!" Cam assured him, putting his hand on Ricky's shoulder as he stood up. "Yes, you are. I promise. I mean... you've been doing absolutely amazing so far, and," he put the black fedora on Ricky's head, "the fedora suits you."

"Shut up, man." laughed Ricky, his face brightening as he saw the way Cam's nerves had faded.

"We've got mystery flowers, people!" yelled Carlos, coming into the back.

"Those are massive." EJ said from the corner of the room, typing away on his phone.

"Why mystery?" chuckled Big Red, turning deep red.

"There's was no card, so, I'm guessing it's dealer's choice. But, if I had to bet I would say it's for our leading lady." he gestured to Nini, who put a hand over her heart and smiled at Cam.

"Oh, it's... not from me." Cam held his hands up in surrender. "Sorry."

"It's okay." she waved a dismissive hand, shrugging,

"Half hour!" someone shouted, and Cam looked up, panicked.

"Okay, last touches, anyone?" Kourtney called out, holding up her palette. "Speak now, or forever hold your face!"

"Why?" Seb queried, turning around to look at her curiously. "Where are you going to be during the show?"

Before she could answer his question, Miss Jenn paced into the room. She was smiling widely. "My beautiful babies, let's gather round for some housekeeping! First of all, who brought Versailles?"