Weather Girls Part 1 - Chapter 1

ابدأ من البداية

The person then looks up and Mireille gasps. The person having heard the gasp looks towards the window having spotted Mireille. Noticing it too late Mireille tries to hide hoping to every fucking diety that MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG did not just see her peeking at Ms. Bustier gagging on her cock. Having choked down a moan at the thought of Marinette and her cock Mirelle looks through the window again hoping Marinette didn't see anything. What she saw made her lose her breath.  

In the room Marinette had Bustier laying on her back on her desk as she viciously slammed her cock into Bustier's pussy. Bustier screamed in pleasure, eyes rolling back in pure bliss. Mireille stood there completely shell-shocked, she couldn't move, couldn't breathe as this breathtaking display was unfolding in front of her eyes. Marinette having noticed her staring gave a quick wink to Mireille making eye contact with her as she cums into Ms. Bustier's pussy. God was it hot watching a fellow student, a futa nonetheless, cum into their teacher like it was nothing, and that wink, god she wished she'd been the one cummed into, pregnancy be dammed. 

Back to the present

Back then she had wished to barge in and take Marinette regardless of her conscience telling her not to. However, she realized there were a few minutes left before the school closed and that Marinette as well as Bustier would be leaving soon. She had already been caught by Marinette, getting caught by Bustier wouldn't bode well for her so she left. 

She had heard stories from her mother about Futas and how they are and always will be superior to men. "Futas make the rules of this world and the rest of us are to bend to their wills." her mother told her with a longing sigh. She had also learned in health classes that Futas have the ability to change the effect of their cum. While normal men can make women pregnant depending on a woman's cycle, Futas can impregnate women regardless of cycles, even if a woman is infertile or had their tubes tied. Then there are the rare Futas born once every few centuries that can change the chemistry of their cum, creating an addicting aphrodisiac or even one that can stop you from cumming altogether. 

Seeing as how Ms. Bustier had not become pregnant from that encounter she had hoped Marinette was the latter. Till now Mireille hadn't had that sort of encounter with Marinette, only some flirty winks here and there when passing each other in the hallways or during student council meetings. 

Being taken out of her thoughts she arrived at Ms. Bustier's homeroom knowing Marinette had always stayed behind after school to work on student council work. Knocking on the door she heard Marinette say "Come in". Walking in, Mireille hadn't expected to see Sabrina under the desk sucking Marinette off as she worked. Blush crept up her face as she tried to focus on what she came here for. "H-hey Marinette, um I know we d-dont talk much but can you help me with something?" Blush becomes even darker as she hears gurgles from Sabrina deepthroating Marinette. "Call me Mari, Mireille, and let me guess this has to do with Aurore correct?" Marinette groans as Sabrina massaged her balls. "Y-Yeah how'd you know Marin- Mari?" Mireille corrected herself as she tries her best not to watch Sabrina get a facial of Mari's cum, some landing on her legs. "Aurore hasn't been herself since the votes came out. She's been hiding how she feels, I see her look at you with hate before looking disgusted with herself. Oh and sorry about that I might have gotten carried away. Sabrina love, do you mind?" Nodding after cleaning herself of Mari's cum she crawls towards Mireille and starts lapping up Mari's cum that landed on Mireille's legs. "Y-Yeah I've tried asking b-but she just k-keeps saying it's ok and that she's fine. I don't know what to do." Mireille stammers as Sabrina just about finishes licking up all the cum. "Leave it to me, darling." Marinette smiles at Mireille as she pats Sabrina's head for a job well done. "T-thank you Mari I appreciate it." Mireille turned to leave but before she can step to the door Mari says, "One more thing darling, come over to my house after school Monday won't you? It's been quite a while since we've talked outside of student council meetings." A smile on her face Mireille replies, "S-sure", then leaves the classroom contemplating why Mari asked. 

"Master" Marinette looked down at her puppy. "You were such a good girl, love. I think you deserve a reward." Sabrina barked in delight as Marinette picked her up and placed her on the table and fucked her.

Time skip to Monday Lunch Time

Marinette having just heard the bell starts packing up. "Girl, are we having lunch at yours today?" Having put away the last book Marinette replies, "Not today Als, I've got something to do today." Sadly, "Aww alright girl ill see you after lunch then?" "Of course Als," Marinette said noticing the jealous pout of a few of the girls in class. 'I'll make it up to them tomorrow,' she thought as she walked towards Ms. Mendeleiev's room. Reaching the room Marinette spots Aurore at her desk sadly poking at her packed lunch (a salad). She moves towards Aurore sliding into the seat next to her. Reaching into her bag Marinette grabbed her lunch (a sandwich) and handed half to Aurore. 

Startled by the movement and half a sandwich in her face, Aurore looked up and met the eyes of Marinette. "Here, that salad can't be that filling or appetizing." Staring blankly at Marinette making no move to grab the sandwich she says, "No thanks, the salad is fine, it's filling enough." "Nonsense Aurore, I can understand if it's for a side but just a small salad with no dressing for lunch is not healthy you need something more filling for energy." Aurore kept staring at her lap unmoving. 

"Look I know not getting weather girl hurt, honestly I thought you would have won no offense to Mireille but I can see you have a passion for it. Honestly, that vote percentage makes no sense," Marinette pulls out her phone and opens Twitter, "here have a look. with how many people I've seen say you both would be great at the job, it baffles me that there was such an overwhelming number of people that voted for Mireille over you. I'd thought I'd be closer to a 50/50." Aurore looks at the phone dismissively. "Well your wrong, Mireille won overall, she's prettier, more beautiful, and better overall, and I'm just this unloveable, ugly, disgusting, person who can't accept the fact that someone had won fair and square." Aurore cried into her sleeves hating herself for those thoughts. Grabbing Aurore by the chin and facing her towards herself Marinette says, "Listen to me you are just as beautiful and loved as Mireille. You are not ugly or disgusting, you are one of the prettiest girls I've laid eyes on, you are beautiful just the way you are. Never let anyone tell you otherwise. Mireille worries for you and your mental state, she cares about you, Aurore. Don't let the negative thoughts push you away from her." Aurore blushed as she stared into the eyes of Marinette. 

"Another thing," Marinette loosen her hold on Aurore's chin, I don't think the vote was fair and square, and before you say anything I'm not saying Mireille did something to rig the votes. I believe that someone within TVi rigged the vote that was shown." Aurore stared in disbelief. "What do you mean? Rigged? Who would do that?" Marinette stared back. "I'm not sure but come over to my place after school alright? We'll figure it out from there." "How?" Marinette smiled. "You'll see hun." Aurore blushed at the pet name. "Alright," she said going to take a bite of her salad before Marinette stops her. "Here, this should tide you over for the rest of class," Marinette said smiling, handing Aurore the other half of her sandwich as she took a bite of her own. "Thank you," Aurore said grabbing and taking a bite out of the sandwich, smiling as the taste was delightful on the tongue. The two sat eating in silence till the bell rang letting them know lunch was over. Getting up from her seat Marinette walks to the door, turns around, and says "I'll see you later hun," then walks off into the hallway towards her classroom. Aurore sat there blushing at the use of the pet name again. Her eyes lingered on the doorway before looking at the folded wrapper of the sandwich Marinette gave her. Sighing, longing for the feeling of Marinette by her side again she whispered "I'll see you later Mari."

___________________________________

This is a new series of Marinette just dominating every girl possible. I might do a few crossovers with DC Batman tho not a lot cause my knowledge mainly comes from other Fanfictions I have read. Pt 2 is the smut chapter ill be posting that in a few days.