3. ༄ 𝕙𝕒𝕫𝕖 ༄

Start from the beginning

She is pushing herself hard. I usually stop after coughing up blood, but the fact she is still going is quite impressive. However, I don't want to deal with a passed-out girl.

"It is time to stop. We need to eat." With that, she stops, and we both walk back to the estate. "Ginko, can you please pick us up something to eat? Something nearby." I say to my crow, helping the tired Hashira sit down.

I sit down next to her and stretch myself a bit before closing my eyes.

short time skip

"Tokito, the food is here. Please wake up." She lightly shakes me awake. We begin to eat. What happened before I dozed off? Oh well, I don't care much.

I look at my hands to find that they have been wrapped up. I ball my hands into fists. I must have gotten blisters. Did I train before this? I glance over at the girl infront of me, to find that hers are wrapped as well.

"Were we training?" I ask her in-between bites.

"Yes." She replies. She sounds exhausted.

"How long?" I hurriedly asked before losing my memory of it.

"You trained for eleven hours. I trained for thirteen."

I nod. My mind becomes hazy as I finish my food.

"Uhh.. Tokito? Are you okay" I hear a voice say.

"Hm?"

"Are you okay? You're zoning out."

"Oh. Yes. You look familiar. Who are you again?"

She sighs. "Y/N L/N. We need to work on your memory. We will go to the butterfly estate. Starting tomorrow. Is that okay? I will remind you." She says with a small smile.

"Okay." I look at her.

I wish my mind could remember like how my body does. My body is angry, but what about? I need to find out. Maybe this will be good for me...

L/N finishes her food and immediately falls asleep right where she is sitting. What a sight. I wonder how someone can fall asleep so easily.

Oh wait. I can.

I can just leave her out here, right? It should be okay... I begin to get up, but a crow appears near me.

"Please take Master L/N back to her room!!" It caws out while attempting to be quiet. "No."

"Take her please!!!"

"I said no."

"I'll have you make your favorite food tomorrow!!!"

"I don't know where it is."

"I will show you the way." I have to carry her to the room. I pick her up trying to not wake her. I don't think she will react well seeing me holding her.

Her crow takes me to her room, and I place her in her bed. I cover her up with the blanket there and then leave the room.