When you hold me
I see the end of a movie
Everyone thinks that we're crazy
And maybe we are
I hate the middle, let's skip to the part
When you kiss me
Surrounded by friends and our family
Know we're too young to get married
We knew from the start
I'm sick of waiting
So can we just skip to that part?

The only way this is gonna hurt
Is if we got old and you were the one to go first
So I'm wishin' on elevens
That we both meet up in Heaven
And fall in love again just like the first time

And I know it all sounds lame
But I know you feel the same

When you hold me
I see the end of a movie
Everyone thinks that we're crazy
And maybe we are
I hate the middle, let's skip to the part
When you kiss me
Surrounded by friends and our family
Know we're too young to get married
We knew from the start
I'm sick of waiting
So can we just skip to that part?

When I met you
I told my friends that I'd date you
No one believed it would come true
But look where we are
We're on our way
I know one day we'll get to that part.

(A/n: written by Lauren Spencer-Smith)

I finished and pulled her in for a hug. "I-im sorry." she sobs. "What for?" I chuckle. "Not being as devoted as you. For being scared. I don't wanna be scared anymore all I know is I wanna love you through it all." she sniffs. I smile. " im not mad at you I couldnt be here feel my heart" I say  bringing her hand. "Its so fast" she Breaths. "Because of you. You get my heart racing like that. No one else." I say. She smiles. Her phone buzzed. "Go Ahead" I say. She looks and frowns. "What?" I ask. "Paparazzi took photos of us earlier." she says showing me. I sigh. "Theres nothing we can do." I say. "I know but it sucks we don't have privacy" she says. "We do. Ish" I say. "Oh yeah? Why don't you look outside" she chuckled. I looked and there Were a bunch of fans. "A fan slept in my bed a few months ago" she says. My eyes widen. "How? What? Did you call the Cops?" I ask. She nods. "Its part of why i wanted to move." she admits. "No you cant." I say. "Theres no where in new York where they cant find me." she says. "Theres no where in the United States Taylor you know how crazy they are." I say Carressing her cheek. "Crazy yes but I still love them" she whispers. "I know you do but youre safety comes first. You just neeed to move somewhere here. With alot of security" I say." I wanted to move to Florida with you. " she admits." honey you dont wann move to Florida there are so many laws being passed right now that goes against what we stand for. " I say. She sighs. " youre right" she says." if you really want we can move somewhere. " I say. She shook her head." I cant ask you to leave your job. " she says. " I was thinking about it anyway " I say. She looks at me. "I can find a job anywhere." I admit. "But you Love that one. I cant. I couldnt ask you to do that." she says. "We are always complaining about the distance. So why not change that. We can move to California." I say. "I hate California" she chuckles. "I love California" I giggle. "Why not somewhere like Nevada. Maybe Washington I'm sure we can find a nice private area. I'm sure theres plenty of studios there. " I say. She smiles." so we can move?! Wait you want to right youre not just doing this right? " she asks." of course I want to." I say pulling her on my lap. She smiles kissing me softly.  I respond deepening it immediately. "I'm so crazy for you" she say pulling me closer if that was possible. I smile into the kiss. "I'm so crazy for you" I respond moving her to the couch and hovering over her and attacking her neck with my tongue and teeth. She gasps. "Baby" she pants holding my close. "All mine" I gasps nibbling her earlobe as I continued leaving hickeys across her neck. "I feel like I'm in heaven" she admits I giggle and pulled her shirt off her and removing her bra. "Baby" she monas as I took a nipple into my mouth. "I cant wait anymore I have this need to touch you and make you scream for me. Can i?" I ask. "Yes. Please" she says bucking her hips. I smile and Held her waist as I flicked my thumbs against her nipples and licked down her abdomen leaving kisses. "Charlotte" she monas. "Thats it baby moan my Name." I say leaving a hickey on her side. She whines. "Please. Youre tongue I need it" she begs. I smile. "Youre doing so good ill skip the teasing." I say pulling her shorts down along with her lingerie. "Oh youre so wet. Whats got you so hot baby?" I tease rubbing her clit with my thumb."you fuck. You know its only you" she whines trying to get more attention on her clit. "Youre so sexy shaking and panting like this." I say. "You said you wouldn't tease!" she complains. "Oh you want my tongue now?" I ask. "Yes! Fuck please! Please make me cum. Ill do anything. Whatever you want just please" she begs. I smile and removed my thumb and Replaced it with my tongue. I Held her waist as I flicked my tongue against her clit slowly. She whines and tries to hump my face." more fuck please more" she cries. I smile and thrusted two fingers into her. She gasps as I got tougher with my tongue." oh fuck me. Yes just like that baby use that tongue some more YES!. oh I'm close already" she monas. I chuckle." you taste so good" I say scissoring my fingers inside her. She let out the sexiest sound that would make anyone aroused." d-do that some more" she pants. I obey." fuck" she moans lifting her hips. "Come on baby cum all over my fingers. I know you want to." I encourage. "Oh. Oh." she moans. I sucked on one of her hickeys and that sent her over the edge. Her eyes roller back as she released. Her hand holding my head so I wouldn't pull away. I helped her ride It out. "So beautiful" I mumble. "That was so good. Thank you" she pants. I smile. "No need to thank me baby." I say kissing her softly. "I love you" she says. "I love you." I respond.

To be continued...