"I'm leaving now.." With a smile you made your way over to the girl's housing and found your room.

The next day, they woke everyone up at around 5:30 in the morning. You walked groggily over to the field after getting ready and shoving breakfast into your mouth "Okay what the hell is Aizawa's deal? I mean this is way too early to train right- nope you're all awake, ookay" You stood behind everyone while Aizawa demonstrated how everyone didn't grow their quirks or something. Before you knew it everyone went into their separate corners leaving Aizawa looking at you.

"What the hell do you want? Can you stop looking at me like that? I just woke up and I am not very happy" Aizawa rubbed his temples in distress just trying to figure out what to do with you.

"Listen kid, you don't need to train. You've had an interesting few weeks" You raised an eyebrow at his words.

"Awe! You care now because I saved all of your asses! Isn't that just adorable?" You looked around the field taking in everyone's training. You could hear Katsuki's screaming, as per usual, while Iida was running around in complete circles. A laugh could be felt forming, but you stopped seeing what kind of training Shoto was doing. He was sitting in what seemed to be a barrel with a white tank top on. The sweat was glistening over his body as he slapped the barrel over and over again creating both fire and ice.

"Woah.." You mumbled trying to get a better look but ended up bumping into someone.

"Oh, look who it is! Another 1-A student who can't pay attention to where they're going!" Monoma busted out his cocky smirk making you roll your eyes.

"This bitch.." He scoffed at your words and yelled after you as you walked away.

"Come back here! I'm not finished with you!"

Hours later it was finally time to eat dinner. By eating, they really meant it's time to cook dinner yourselves. You stood next to Kirishima looking down at all the ingredients "I think you should do the chopping. You know, since you get hard and stuff" Kirishima laughed grabbing some of the carrots off the counter.

"You shouldn't say it like that. Someone's going to think I'm horny for vegetables" You laughed gently nudging him in his side. There were some prying eyes watching in the background. Katsuki damned near almost cut his finger, while Shoto almost burned Mina's eyelashes clean off.

Katsuki eventually came over with his hands in his pockets "Hey weirdo, come on. You need to come help stir shit. Not my words, so don't think anything of it" Kirishima chuckled handing him the cut-up vegetables.

"Is it that, or are you a little jealous?" He leaned against the table with a faint smirk making Katsuki almost squish the vegetables.

"I'm not fucking doing this and I'm not jealous! Don't be stupid shitty hair"

You rolled your eyes grabbing the vegetables from him "We get it. You're both macho men. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go stir the pot. Only because I'm hungry and want to get itis. I don't think I can sleep in those hard ass beds unless I'm in an actual coma, so a food coma will have to do for now"

With the curry now finished you were eating against the wall talking it up with Ochako, Mina, and Jirou "No because that training was totally backbreaking!" Mina whined stretching out.

"It looked that way" You stated shoving another spoonful of curry in your mouth. They all just stared at you blankly before smiling.

"I wish I had a quirk like yours" Mina said, massaging her shoulder. To this, you gave her a look of utter shock.

"First off, not a quirk remember? Second off, I think it's like this bad luck charm that follows me around sometimes, but each to their own" Out of the corner of your eye you could see Kota disappearing off into the distance, and it seems you weren't the only person to notice.