3

"You're shitting my dick!"
You had gotten in your jumpsuit. Looking in the mirror you saw that you looked like a  human traffic cone with a house arrest bracelet as an accessory. The other girls took a moment to look at you. Mina shrugged and smiled.

"It doesn't look that bad on you! It suits your.. everything!" You looked over at her suspiciously. "No offense pretty pink lady, but you're not the one wearing it." Her smile slowly faded but she nodded. "I guess you're right .."

You walked out with a huff tugging at your new, and quite awful, uniform. Quick footsteps could be heard coming up behind you, which turned your head. A brown-haired girl ran up to you, but the only thing you could pay attention to was the small pads on her fingers. As she came over she looked extremely nervous.

"Sorry if I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Uraraka Ochako! I actually had a question for you." The two of you stopped in the middle of the halls waiting until all the others students went by. "I actually saw what you did this morning, or at least what I think you did this morning-"

Your eyes widened and you placed your hands on her shoulders. "Nobody claimed it I swear! It was just laying there, begging for me to pick it up!" Now she was looking at you crazily starting to back up some.

"No that's not what I meant! I actually have no idea what you mean actually.." she trailed off and shook her head. "I saw you save deku this morning. He was about to fall and then, then you just picked him back up so quickly nobody could even see if they weren't paying close attention."

You breathed out a sigh of relief. "I thought you were talking about the coupon I snatched up this morning. Got a really good deal on some strawberries too! But sorry if I ruined your save. I can push him back down if you'd like?-" she cut you off by waving her hands in front of her face frantically, a redness spreading across her cheeks.

"No! You really don't have to! Let's just get outside okay?"

————————————-

"Why do you hate me so much? I just want to participate like everyone else!" Currently, Aizawa was insisting on you sitting out.

"It'd be fairer for your classmates. We already know that you'd win against them all." Aizawa caught the attention of the rest of 1-A who inserted themselves into the conversation.

"We'd think it'd be super manly if (l/n) could join the assessment test with us!" He slammed his hardening fists together and smirked. "Plus we might even surprise you!"

The blonde walked up to you getting all in your face. "I don't understand what's so fucking great about you, but that's about to stop right at this moment. I'm not afraid of your orange jumpsuit or your dumbass bracelet!-"

"Bakugou stop fighting with (l/n) and get into that circle over there." Aizawa had gently pushed him away and mumbled. "(L/n) you can participate in the assessment." You did a silent victory dance and stood with your peers.

The redhead stood right next to you and gave the toothiest smile ever. "I'm Kirishima Eijirou! Nice you meet you." Your eyes sparkled looking at his teeth.

"Your teeth are the coolest things I've ever seen. I mean wombats pooping will always be number one, but your up there!"

He looked a bit taken aback by your sudden interest, but soon it only made him smile bigger. " I really appreciate that (l/n)!" You nodded and looked at bakugou in the circle. Aizawa had him throw with his quirk which went way farther than anyone actually thought it would go. As everyone gawked at his quirk you could be found drawing circles in the dirt with your foot.

Finally, you could all start the test, and you destroyed most of them. For the fifty-meter dash, you did it in under two seconds, which didn't make a confident blue-haired male happy.

"B-But my quirk is engine. How could she possibly beat me?" He mumbled walking directly passed you. There was a moment that you attempted a smile at him that he didn't return.

In grip strength, you broke the device you were using crushing it into tiny pieces. "Shit! Aizawa can I have another?-"

"No."

Test after test, you crushed them all. In the end, everyone was staring at you bouncing on the balls of your feet. It was time for Midoryia's ball throw and you had your eyes drilled onto him.

You're the one I saved huh? Let's see what you've got.

The tension was building up for his throw, but the ball went about only a couple of meters from his foot. Aizawa of course was behind this having a stern talk with the green-haired boy who now looked even more determined than before. He ended up getting a single meter more than Bakugou.

As Aizawa made sure a fight didn't break out because of the two boys you went up to the scoreboard starting down. You scanned up, up, up until you found your name.

#1 (L/N) (Y/N)