𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

Start from the beginning

"Sup! Did you miss me?"

Monkey King's eyes widened in shock before he smiled, "Y/N! You're back!" He exclaimed and tackled you in a hug. You laughed and hugged back, completely forgetting about the Demon Bull King breaking a wall and getting out of the mech. You pulled away from the hug and held both of your swords in one hand, "So, what happened here? I return from my trip to see all this mess." You asked with confusion. Wukong was about to answer when suddenly, whispers was heard by you two followed by an explosion coldness.

You scoffed as you saw the young girl behind your husband, she clearly was a bad sign. Wukong turned his head to her with a scoff, "So, you thought you had all the pieces right where you wanted them." He spoke up with a serious tone. The girl smirked evilly, "There are so many moves I have yet to play." She mocked which upset Wukong.

"You should have stayed buried."

Your husband was about to attack her, but you grabbed him by the scarf. He looked at you all confused, "Leave her be, it's not her time yet." You said and let go of him after he calmed down, sending a glare to her. The girl disappeared from your sight, leaving a chilly atmosphere.

I will rip the memory of you from this world.

You huffed and rolled your eyes, "So, are you going to tell me or not?" You asked again. Wukong blinked and scratched the back of his head, "Oh yeah. The Spider Queen decided to suddenly return to control the world and ruin everything... even the fireworks." He explained, pouting when he said the last part. You laughed and ruffled his hair, "Don't worry, my monkey boy! I will give you the best fireworks! Now, let's go!" You exclaimed and swung your swords around before running out of the hole Bull King made. Wukong jumped in excitement and followed after you.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

Wukong and DBK went to help some people who were about fight the Spider Queen. The Monkie Kids were now all free from the webs and ready for the battle. The Spider Queen was already on the top of her mech, preparing to deliver the first strike.

"Let end this fight!" Mk uttered as he was about to attack the Queen, but Monkey King stopped him before he could do anything reckless, "Not this time, bud. Someone else is doing the job." He declared, making everyone give him a questioning look. Wukong sighed and pointed up, "Look up there." He said with a deadpanned face.

The all looked to where he was pointing and saw you running and jumping on the rooftops. You stared at the mech to pinpoint its weakness and let's just say it was quite obvious. The Spider Queen spotted and sent one of mech's legs to attack you.

"Sound Breathing: Fifth Form: String Performance, Bursting Bloom!"

You cut the leg into pieces then jumped high up, pulling out a large number of explosives. The Spider Queen saw you throw the bombs and she appeared terrified, "No!"

"Perish with Style!"

You threw your swords, breaking the bombs to make a great explosion plus they ripped through the mech, destroying it completely. You landed down gracefully and watched the fireworks you created. Your swords spun back to you, getting a hold of them easily. You turned around and saw your husband gawking at the fireworks while his friends aside from DBK looked at you with their jaws dropped down.

-TIME SKIP-

After everything ended and both DBK and his son left, you stood before the group that you assumed as Wukong's friends. They all were looking at you with a mix of shock and amazing.

Wukong beamed and grabbed a boy with a spiky hair, making him stand in front of you, "Y/N, meet Mk! He is my new successor. Kid, this my wife, Y/N Uzui!" He introduced proudly, holding his arm toward you. However, Mk saw that you were looking at them with an unreadable look. You studied the others, a tall blue guy, a pig, a guy with glasses, and a black haired girl which looked less... plain.

"I-l never knew that you have a wife!" Mk started to talk, but the one guy with glasses leaped in front of you after pushing Mk out of his way, "My name is Tang, it's very nice to meet you miss Y/N." He nervously introduced himself to you. You grumbled and pushed him away, "Yeah yeah, just don't infect me with your plainness." You bluntly said, looking completely bored. Tang looked a bit hurt as his tears fell like a waterfall, moving away from you. The girl that was known as Mei stomped her way to you, "Hey! Don't yell at my friend like that! Who do you think you're?" Her words made you scoff in anger.

"DON'T YOU DEAR SCOLD ME, GIRL! FIRST YOU NEED TO THANK ME AND PRAISE ME FOR SAVING YOUR PATHETIC LIVES!!!"

"Sorry..." Mei slid away from with fear as everyone witnessed you explode with anger. Wukong put his hand on your shoulder, "Come on, Y/N. Let's go home." He saw that you were calm and went to Mk, whispering something to him. "Tell your friends not to mess with Y/N, she has short temper." Apparently, your husband forgot that you can literally hear his low whisper.

"Sun Wukong."

"Coming dear!"

Saying goodbye, you two departed to go home. However, you first needed to visit your second husband before going home. What a flashy way to start the year.