xiii. BELIEVE !

the plastics

rose
guys
rose
i'm abt to do something huge

emi
are u pregnant

rose
NO????

bald
damn
bald
lowk wanted to be tio ale

allievaro
like flor would be able to raise a child
when she can barley take care of herself

rose
ok true
rose
no im not having a child😭

bald
what r u gonna do then

emi
OMG
emi
WAIT AVCTUALLU??

allievaro
I NEED CONTEXT🙏

rose
remember how emily auditioned
for that one netflix show??
rose
i'm gonna audition too😭

bald
OMG HELLO

allievaro
ACTRIZ FLORIANA?

rose
need to make $$
rose
can't rely on my bf or friends
anymore 😔

bald
you gold digger

rose
😋

emi
omg when are you auditioning

rose
i sent in my audition tape so ig
we just have to wait!!

allievaro
have you told eduardo??

rose
not yet
rose
we're gonna face time in a bit
so i'll tell him then😋

bald
gonna fly to dr and throw a party when
you get the role!!

rose
i'm not sure if i'll get it😔

emi
bitch stfu🙄

rose
🙄ok

allievaro
have faith in urself!!
allievaro
i'm sure you'll get it!

bald
emily, how long did it take for
you to get a response back??

emi
like a few days
emi
flor's would probs be the same

rose
i sent my tape in a few days ago
rose
so maybe today???

bald
A FEW DAYS AGO????

rose
i was distracted ok🙄🙄🙄

allievaro
yeah by eduardo

rose
he is a fine fellow 🥰

emi
she finally has a love life and
now thinks about him 24/7

rose
real
rose
speaking of, he's calling byee

°˖✧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚✧˖°

"HOW HAVE YOU BEEN THOUGH?" Eduardo asks Floriana with a wide smile on his face. He had just finished explaining his vacation so far, including a funny story about his younger brother.

"I've been amazing! It's so nice and sunny here." She replies, moving her macbook a bit so he could see the views from her grandmothers backyard. "I did something completely amazing that I'm actually excited and nervous for."

He raises his eyebrow curiously at her as he leans closer to his computer screen. "What is it?"

"I auditioned for the main role of a Netflix show."

His eyes widened in surprise before a wide smile appeared on his face. "Really? That's amazing!" He happily exclaims, seemingly more excited than she was. "Do you know yet if you got the role?"

Before she could reply, her phone suddenly started to ring. She glances down at the screen and recognized the number. Her curious expression matched his as he watches her pick up the phone.

Eduardo waits patiently yet anxiously as he watches he talk to whoever was on the phone. Floriana lets out a sigh and sets down her phone.  She had a serious and upset look on her face that deeply worried him.

"So?"

"I can't believe it." She mumbles in an upset tone. His face filled with worry at her response when suddenly she smiled widely. "I got the role! I got it!"

He lets out a sigh of relief as his worried expression was taken over by an excited one. "Flor, you scared me for a second!" He says, laughing in disbelief.

Floriana bursted out laughing from joy and from successfully tricking Eduardo. "That was the plan." She happily says in between laughs.

"That's amazing though. I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you! Filming starts in a month, so I'm super excited for it."

"In a month ?"

"Yeah, wait." Her smile immediately fell at the realization that the 23/24 season officially starts in soon. "Which means we won't be able to see each other for a lot longer than we expected.

"With you starting filming in a month and the season starting in 2, it will be a while." He sighs, running his hands through his hair.

"It's fine, I mean, we can do it. Yeah, it'll be a long time 'till we see each other but we got facetime?"

"You know what," Eduardo says, a smile creeping up on his lips. "We can do it. I believe in us."

Floriana smiles back at him as she holds up her pinky to the camera. He copies her actions by also sticking out his pinky. "We can do it." She lets out a content sigh. She then sits up straight and leans in close to the camera. "Speaking of us- It's not fair that I can't publicly go crazy over your recent post!"

"I know you were holding back when you only commented 2 times!" He exclaims in between loud laughter. She huffs at him and crosses her arms in response.

"Mentally, I commented like 20 times. When we fully reveal our relationship, I'm not holding back!"

"Oh, I already know you won't!"

bi speaks ! ☆彡
can u guys guess which role
she got😋😋

added this storyline bc i wanna
extend this story bc i love
edu sm😔🤞
and idk how accurate the role thing
is but whatevs