Chapter 2 The Bronze Woman

The Bronze skinned woman was standing tall above me, she was massive, even bigger that Newton, she had big muscular arms and she could crush me instantly if she wanted to."Ahm... hey?"  She stared at me, not saying anything, she was looking at me like she was examining me.Then suddenly she began running towards me and wrapped her arms around me, constricting me in her arms with a huge force."COULD YOU PLEASE BE MY HUSBAND?!" she was screaming while starting to cry."What?" I said confused, "That wasn't a no was it?"She looked worried but intrigued at the same time"That.. wasn't a 'no', no." I said, still confused about what was happening.She let go of me and started jumping out of happiness, like a little girl that just got her first den den mushi."So? What do I need to do for you to be my husband?" She asked again more sternly."Lady, I don't... get you, and I do not want to be your husband," I said, preparing for a fight, I knew I would need to use my logia powers to escape this, although, I was near the sea... that could be both good and a bad thing for me."Oh... o-okay." She looked sad, but surprisingly, she didn't even attack me at all, I felt a bit guilty for turning her down, suddenly she turned her back to me and started walking away."Hey! Lady, explain to me a bit more, why do you want me as your husband?" I started walking next to her, looking at her face, she was... not my type of girl, but she is also seems like she needed my help with something and I'm always up to help someone in need."My Mom, she wants me to have a husband, she begs me all the time, I love her so much. So I got to get one for her." I laughed a bit "So, that's all? Do you just want to make your mother proud? I could help you if you'd like, I'll pretend to be your husband for a bit!"She stopped in her tracks, looked at me, and said;"You would do that for me, even though I look like this?" She looked at her muscles."Shut up big girl, you look amazing. and of course, I'll help you."She put a hand on my shoulder"I would die for you," she said, fully looking serious"Hey hey big girl, I still don't know your name? the name is will by the way," I said while having a big smile on my face"The name is Ero, I'm a part of the main shipwright family of Rowwood.""A Shipwright? That sounds AMAZING, I would really like a shipwright inside my crew! I'm planning to be the pirate king after all""The Pirate King you say? My dream is to build the most practical ship.""You will be amazing in my crew!" I said happily.My Father always used to tell me about how great the pirate king's shipwright was!

 ------Will Flashback incoming------