(1.7)

--------Recap---------

As soon as Ms. Park was safe. Someone slides on the floor landing into a cool position with a rifle in their hand turning to kill the monsters. Ms. Park was standing up with the gun in hand, helping them. The kids stare with their mouths open, seeing Y/n who had arrived. "Run away!" Y/n shouts looking at her classmates and Ms. Park. "I can't leave you behind.'' Ms. Park shouts, while shooting.

Many gunshots were heard. Y/n had turned around to see Lieutenant Lee and the rest of the soldiers. "Run away!" One of the soldiers yelled. "Quick! Run aw-" The soldier was cut off as a purple thing went on his back cutting his head off. "Run!" Y/n shouts, still continuing to shoot. Ms. Park ran away with the students, leaving Y/n behind to help.

----------------------------------

The students were now running away from the monsters in fear. Chi-Yeol accidently tripped over his feet, making himself fall down. He instantly got up with Yu-Jeong helping him stand up straight. The rest of their class following along behind them.

The two girls who were in front enter a building that was opened. When they entered there was someone dressed in military clothes with their body split in half, blood being all over the place. The girls screamed in fear but continued running away. Yu-Jeong entered right after, noticing the body on the floor, standing in front of it. Her classmates continued entering running passed her. II-Ha entered the building pushing Yu-Jeong. "Kim Yu-Jeong, what are you doing!" II-Ha shouts. Ms. Park entered the building running towards the kids. "Kids everything will be okay!" Ms. Park says trying to reassure them. Chi-Yeol was running around the building trying to find an exit. Yu-Jeong started running behind Chi-Yeol but tripped over a students body that had no face. Ms. Park and II-Ha ran to help her get up.

Suddenly II-Ha felt someone grab his foot, making him gasp in shock. "Save me, please." The person spoke quietly. II-Ha slowly looked down to see a girl with blood all over her. "Save me." She spoke again. II-Ha leaned down and placed his hands on her shoulder. "Are you okay?" II-Ha asked her in worry. "Well I....." The girl started but was interrupted with blood coming out of her mouth. II-Ha fell down on his back in shock. A small purple thing showed up from behind the girl walking towards II-Ha who was trying to move away.

II-Ha continued moving back while Yu-Jeong and Ms. Park held onto each other. As soon as the sphere was jumping to II-Ha suddenly gunshots were heard. The purple thing was instantly killed. The three kids and Ms. Park turned to see Lieutenant Lee running towards them. "Lieutenant Lee." Yu-Jeong cried out. "What about the others?" Lieutenant Lee asks looking at the kids who were crying. "What about the others?" Lieutenant Lee shouts once again. "We don't know, they went sperate ways." Ms. Park answers looking at the floor. "What about Y/n? Where is she?" Chi-Yeol asks in worry. "Y/n went another way to to find the rest of your classmates." Lieutenant Lee says in a serious tone.

------------------------------------------

Six students were now laying down on the floor after bumping into each other. In-Hye who was the first to get up, noticed two purple monsters going towards them. Suddenly, both spheres wrap their tentacles around In-Hye's leg, bringing her down. The five students instantly hold onto In-Hye to stop the monsters from pulling her. The monsters continued pulling with all their force playing tug of war against the students.

Someone arrived killing the spheres making the students to fall back. "Guys! Get a hold of yourselves!" The person yelled. The students turned to see Won-Bin standing on a long staircase. "Run that way! Hurry!" Won-Bin yelled pointing to his left. "Hurry!" The kids yelled standing up to run away. As soon as they left, Won-Bin went down the stairs.