Eighteen

LUXURY VILLA

" Baby ~ I'm going abroad so I won't be back for a few days. " Jisoo said, as she stood confidently in her naked glory, looking at Jennie over her shoulder.

The designer looked at her smooth lean back, full of scratches from the event of their hot night. Jennie could feel the rising heat from her cheeks, cursing herself for stuttering. " Wha-what about that club project? "

Jisoo stopped by the door of their adjoint walk-in closet/bathroom. She again looked at Jennie over her shoulder, smirking as she got the glimpse of her kitten, pouting adoringly.

" Talk about it later. "

Does it mean, he'll pull some strings for me? Jennie thought. Before the door finally closed. Groaning grumpily.

----------------------------------------

AT THE OFFICE
THE NEXT DAY

The designer was rubbing some ointment in her tortured ankle, it was swollen in pain.

I shouldn't really abused my foot now. Sigh! Still applying more of the ointment before she patch it with a warm cloth.

Yerim saw her and make an approach. " Jen, good morning. How was your foot now? "

Actually I just twisted my ankle a little bit, but that stupid jerk made it worse! Looking at her foot, a small pout coming from her. " It still hurts. "

Yerim get closer, squeezing Jennie's shoulder a little with a sympathetic smile before handling a blue folder, containing her clients feedbacks with her designs.

The designer took the folder, opening it studying the papers in hand. " How about Mr. Lee? Is the client satisfied with our design? "

" Yes! He likes the simple design. But he requested some space for a piano at the loving room. " Yerim beamed. Looking proud at Jennie.

Grinning at the younger one. Jennie took a mental note for that request. " How many people will live there? "

" Seems only one. " Yerim answered. Mumbling words that Jennie catched as ' So rich, so weird. '

Jennie just chuckled lightly at the younger's dilemma. Then just Chaeyoung and Karina came back frowning and looking so stressed about something.

" I'm so tired of this project! " Karina wailed. Dropping her body in her chair dramatically. " We've been working like a slave. But he still blow us off! "

What happened?

Chaeyoung just sighed tiredly. Pinching her forehead like it was in pain. " For the past few days, he just refused to meet with us. The production team said, Kim Taehyung will be solely in charge in this project. "

" How can we finish the other details, if there were no chance to meet him at all? " Karina groaned. Looking at Chaeyoung like begging her to come up with a solution.

Just in that, both women looked at Jennie, who just divert her eyes away from them. Both spring out of their cubicle, and went to Jennie's. Looking both like abused ducklings.

" Jen ~ If we screw up this two projects, will Director Park be mad and fire us? "

Jennie facepalms herself, sighing. " Alright, let me have a try. "

--------------------------------------

The next day afternoon...

Kim Ethereal Garden

Glancing to her left and right, as she walked carefully through a granite floor. Chae said he will be here today.

Walking further she can barely hide the pain from her ankle, it was just worsening. It hurts! My gosh! Why does it have to swollen this big!

It'll be much over once I find him sooner than later, where is he supposed to be?

Jennie walked through the grass surface of the garden, come in view of a huge barn at the center. She can see a silhouette of a man standing in front of it, walking further in that direction, covering her eyes from the sun that preventing her to see clearer.

A beautiful young man, standing tall at the midst of the garden, her steps made her presence known maybe, as the said man turned her way. Kim Taehyung looked at Jennie stoically. Even in a disturbing mood, the man in front of her were undeniably beautiful. His well shaped jaw, his messy curled hair and his expressive eyes were constructing with the ray of sunlight, producing an immaculate shade of blue.

Wow. Jennie thought. Shaking her head lightly, as she cleared her throat. She offered a hand, " Hi, I'm Jennie Kim. A designer from Paradise Designs. "

Taehyung looked at her tentatively before speaking. " Is this about the Adrian Concert Hall? "

Twitching by the pain from her swollen ankle, Jennie gritted hrr teeth. " Yes. Shall we have a talk? "

The designer retreat her rejected hand she lay out for a handshake. Awkwardly put a smile for the young man in front of her, masking her pain. Though Taehyung noticed, looking at her foot.

" What's wrong with your foot? " The young man asked.

Jennie looked at her foot sadly, before smiling at him, wishing to wave the subject off. " It's alright. I-I just twisted it a little. "

Taehyung hummed, walking past her, away from the barn. Voice were quite but audible enough for Jennie to hear. " Is that so? I thought you cooked it up, just trying to make me have pity on you. "

Jennie followed him embarassingly, flustered by how the young man look at the situation.

" Hump! Haven't anyone told you that a gentleman shouldn't outsmart a beauty? " Jennie mumbled irritably.

" I am a gentleman. " The smirk on the young man's voice were evident that he was just playing with the brunette, and he heard her.

Blushing Jennie just bowed her head, embarrassed enough that she've been heard, she thought. So, does that mean, he will give us a chance?