𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐲/𝐧?!

𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦...

𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐒

I laughed at the group chat name that Devi made as I answered the call. El, Fabiola, and Devi were in the call. I turned off my camera as they started talking.

"Y/N! Finally we haven't talked almost all summer! Are you ready for senior year?" Devi says clearly excited.
"Eh it'll be like every other year. Were just leaving after this year." I said plainly getting ready for bed.

"Y/n you gotta stop being so negative. It's giving me bad vibes!" Eleanor exclaimed.
"Yeah Yeah i'll see you guys tomorrow i'm going to bed." I said hanging up after they said goodbye.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

I groaned after my alarm on my phone went off quickly turning it off. I started to plan my outfit until I got a call from Devi.

"Hey y/n! I'm almost there to pick you up!" I said okay and hung up quickly getting dressed.

Outfit^^

I grabbed my backpack and walked to Devi's car. I got in the front seat and hugged Devi. We both smiled as I pulled away.

"𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐲/𝐧?! You look hot!" Devi exclaimed. I chuckled and thanked her. She started driving and talking about how ben was ghosting her and she wanted a new boyfriend. Once we got to school we started walking towards Eleanor and Fabiola.

"Y/n? You look so pretty!" Eleanor said while Fabiola agreed. I chuckled and thanked them. I saw one of my friends Aneesa.
"Hey one second i'm going to say hi to Aneesa." They all said okay as I walked off.

I started to walk towards Aneesa until I bumped into someone making me almost fall back. I looked up to see Ethan? Ethan was my childhood friend. We lost contact after freshman year.

"Holy shit i'm so sorry!" I exclaimed.
"Don't worry about it sweetheart." He said smirking and walking away. I was bamboozled. I shook it off and made my way to Aneesa. She smiled when I approached her and hugged me. We made small talk and walked to our first class. I had Spanish and she had math.

"Seeya n/n!" She said waving you goodbye. I smiled and walked into Spanish. I sat at the seat next to Devi with Eleanor in front of her. As the bell rang Ethan walked in and sat behind me.

"Nice to see you again angel." He said as I turned around to look at him.
"Nice to see you too E." I said smiling
"E? Thats a new nickname."
"Do you not like it? I can think of a-"
"No. I like it." He said smiling back at me.
"You changed a lot n/n." He said breaking the short moment of silence.
"I could say the same thing." I said turning around to pay attention to the lesson.

Ethan tapped my shoulder and gave me a note. I gave him a look as he smiled signaling for me to open the note.

ᕼᗴᖇᗴᔕ ᗰY ᑎᗴᗯ ᑎᑌᗰᘜᗴᖇ ᗩᑎᘜᗴᒪ  ᑕᗩᒪᒪ ᗰᗴ ;)
᙭᙭᙭-᙭᙭᙭-᙭᙭᙭᙭
ᑭᔕ: ᗪOᑎT TᕼᖇOᗯ TᕼIᔕ ᗩᗯᗩY!