❉ A TINY DRAGON ❉

You were standing in line at the grocery store, mentally cursing yourself for being an absolute pushover. It's been two days since Venti has joined your little odd family, it's the fifth time you've gone to the store to get grape juice.

You should've expected as much.

He's a kid now, so he can't have frickin' wine so he goes for the closest thing to it.

Grape juice.

Earlier today, he had begged you to go get more and you replied with 'no, you have an unhealthy obsession with that stuff.' 

And that's when it happened.

He used his secret weapon.

Cuteness.

Venti gave the most adorable puppy eyes and used the sweetest 'pweaseee~' ever. He even clenched on your leg and rubbed his face against your cheek.

And you fell right into his trap. He even peace signed and 'ehe~' in victory.

No wonder Paimon gave you an ugly nickname, you accursed child.

You, bitterly, began to pay for your groceries. You gotta find some way to get these pint sized people some discipline.

You walked up to the door of your apartment, groceries in clutch when you heard a bunch of movement from the other side of the door.

"Quick, we gotta find him!" Aether.

"Where did he go??" Lumine.

"Aw man! Y/N's gonna be so mad!" Paimon.

"Maybe if I play a song, he'll come!" Venti.

"A song?! Tone deaf brat, how is that gonna help at all?!" Paimon again.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Ehe~"

"'Ehe'?!!"

That tone was frustrated and they sound like they lost something. You could only fear who 'he' was. If you didn't just hear all of your kid's voices, you would've assumed one of them was hiding somewhere, waiting for you, most likely Aether.

You opened the door, hearing Paimon and Lumine gasp in worry or fear.

"Oh, hi, Mommy!" Aether exclaimed, happily running up to you as if he was never panicking two seconds ago, making his twin deadpan.

"Hi, Aether." You greeted in return, picking the boy up, much to his pleasure. You looked at Lumine and Paimon's faces to see nervous smiles while Venti smiled genuinely. "What's going on?"

"U-Uh, n-nothing!!" Paimon yelled way too loud for it to be 'nothing.'

"Is that the grape juice?" Venti asked, somehow teleporting over to the   grocery bags only for you to grab his hand and hoist him up onto your shoulders, away from it.