𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 38

Start from the beginning

I just nodded and looked down nervously. I was caught off guard when something brushed against my leg and I looked to see divine dog and I patted his head.

"Hey it looks like Yuji and Megumi already joined the game" Yuta said. I looked to see their names on the list. "Oh and Panda and the third year Hakari too it looks like they're also in colony 2 with us" Yuta said.

My eyes widened a bit. "And Momo from Kyoto" I said. "It seems like there are 4 other players that we don't know... Hana Kurusu, Hajime Kashimo, Charles Bernard, and Keitaro Hamaguchi" Yuta said.

Divine dog started looking around rapidly. "Um.... We shouldn't stay in one place for too long..." I said while calming divine dog down. "Yeah that's a good idea" Yuta said.

We started walking around for a while and looking around but we hadn't come across anyone just like when we first entered the colony it was pretty much empty only cursed spirits though.

Even though there wasn't anyone around us I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching us and I guess Yuta and Divine dog felt it too.

I heard a footsteps come from down an alley and I immediately turned and looked. "Yuta I think someone else is here" I said looking down the alley way.

"I don't think it's anything too serious... it might just be a curse..." Yuta said while looking around. I sighed and nodded though I honestly don't think Yuta believed what he said. I think he was just trying to make me feel better.

Yuta and I stopped when a small paper fell right in front of us. "Wait don't touch it" Yuta said putting his hand out in front of me. We crouched down in front of it and looked at what the paper said.

It was a bright neon pink color and writing on it said. "Come to Burger Land! Enjoy the music! Enjoy the food! All fun for the kids!" Right under the writing was a drawing of a burger with big sparkly eyes, a crown, and stick arms and legs. There was also an address and phone number under the drawing.

"It looks like a flier" Yuta said. I looked around. "Where'd it come from?" I asked. "I have no idea...." Yuta said. Divine dog growled at the paper.

"It's okay... it's just a paper" I said while patting Divine dogs head. Divine dog looked up and growled at something and Yuta silently stood up.

I looked at Yuta to see him staring straight forward at something in confusion. I looked to see a thing that looked like the burger on the flier down the street just standing there and staring at us.

I gasped and stood up eyes wide. "Is it a curse?" I whispered. Yuta paused and looked at me in slight surprise. "No it's just someone in a costume" Yuta said while smiling and taking out his katana.

"But it's not Halloween..." I said in confusion. "Yeah" Yuta said while smiling at me. Yuta turned back to the person in the burger costume. "Who are you?" Yuta asked.

I was caught off guard when the person suddenly disappeared. I felt a shiver down my spine and I turned around to see the person right behind us.

I quickly moved out of the way as they went to stab me with a knife. Yuta slashed at them with his katana but they jumped up right above him getting out of the way.

I narrowed my eyes at the person. 'I can't see who it is because they're in a costume... so I can't figure out what their cursed technique is...' I thought.

Divine dog ran up and went to slash the person but they suddenly disappeared again. 'How is he disappearing like this!?' I thought eyes wide.

The person appeared right above Yuta and was about to attack him but I blasted at him with Gojo's technique but the guy disappeared again then. Appeared right in front of Yuta and threw a microphone at him.