2. ✰ 𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕒 ✰

Comenzar desde el principio

Rengoku is my favorite, but not because he saved me. His personality is comforting and fun. He takes pride in his little brother and in me. Never once has he judged me or done anything to hurt my feelings. His breathing suits him excellently, and gave me the passion to become a slayer. He has a big love for food, which I share that interest with him. He took me in and trained me from a little frail girl to who I am now. I hope he is fortunate always.

Kocho is a sweet lady. Short tempered, but excellent at hiding it. She is mad. Always. She keeps her sweet and playful personality. Her composure is what I have practiced to have. She is incredibly smart, espically when it comes to making medicine and poisons. Though she is not very physically strong, I admire her intelligence.

I give the both of them my utmost respect everytime I see them.

Iguro is quite an interesting person. He has quite a mean personality, but we can have small talk. When he seems to be pissy, I leave him alone. In private, he explained to me that he also has a scar on his face, similar to the two I have. Kocho begged him to. She said that she would have Kanroji go on a date with him. He did not disclose how or when he got it, or exactly where it was in his lower face, but I told him something that I hope will stick with him.

"Do not let your scar define you. It shows you were and are strong, grow from it. You are your own person. Don't let whatever happened to you run you."

With his only response being a slight nod, he left.

We have not spoken since this day.

Himejima is a kind soul. No negative intentions come from him at all. He has a great personality. He is always sweet to me, and he has extremely strong senses. Being blind, his senses have been heightened even more. He is physically strong and hovers over me like I am a small animal. After explaining what happened to me, he began to cry. He expressed his sorrow.

However, watching the way he cried, I realized it was tears of not only sorrow, but strength. He explained that he had faith in me, with me just analyzing his tears.

Uzui is just ok. He is loud, and has a big personality. I do not like his extremely high self-esteem. He is not humble whatsoever. At first sight, his face churned when he saw mine. "Rengoku, her scars aren't very flamboyant." Like I gave a damn anyways. I try to not hold a grudge. Too many wives.

My thoughts flooded while remembering my memories with the Hashira I have already met.

I sigh, hoping that the other ones I meet will not be bad.

I look next to the boy next to me, noticing him still in a daze. There is something about him I can't pick up yet. He had a life before his memory loss, that's all I can tell.

I doubt he remembers what it was like though. Maybe he does. I haven't been around him long enough to be able to tell. I'm not even sure if I am right, which I almost always am when it comes to telling personality!! This boy is so hard to read.

His eyes are cold. Earlier, when he looked at me, his eyes felt as sharp as blades piercing my skin.

"Tokito, are you okay?" I ask him, since he has been in this state for quite some time. He finally snaps out of it.

"I am fine. Leave me alone. I don't even know you." He says in an aggravated tone.

Okay bitch, calm down. Fuck is his problem??