𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

Start from the beginning

"Wait for me, Wukong!"

"Hurry your lazy butt up!"

Two monkeys ran along the forest path, Wukong was leading his best friend, Macaque, to what he found very interesting. The two reached to the place and hid behind some bushes, "Look there." Wukong pointed at the opening for Macaque to see. The dark haired monkey raised an eyebrow at his friend before looking at what he was pointing at, "What the-...?!" Macaque couldn't finish his sentence when he saw the large rocks being split into half. He quickly shook his head to wake from his shock, "Who can do that?" Just as he asked this, you jumped down with your swords on your shoulder and your back turned to them.

"She can! And what's best? She is just a human!" Wukong whispered-yelled with excitement while Macaque looked scared, "If a human can do this, then-..." He couldn't finish his sentence as a kunai stabbed the space between them which made them freeze in place, only looking at the small weapon.

"I can hear you two, y'know."

They looked up and saw that you were gone from your original place, "Where did she go?" Wukong asked with puzzlement. "Behind you." They both tensed up when they heard your voice from behind. Wukong and Macaque turned their heads slowly only to see you glaring down at them. Before any of them could say anything, you screamed, "How dear you, peasants, spy on me?! You will pay for that!" You exclaimed and raised your swords up to strike.

"Run!"

Macaque exclaimed and both of them ran away with you chasing after them.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

Both Macaque and Wukong continued to visit you after that day. You managed to catch them and give them a piece of your mind, but you also talked with them and introduced yourself to them and they did.

Now, you all are friends.

You even invite them to your estate every now and then. However, both Macaque and Wukong didn't know that they will fall for you after months of being friends. Yes, you had short temper and would scream at them for just being plain. Yet they loved how caring and considerate are you. None of them told the other that they loved you and decided to keep it a secret.Thus, the two of them decided to confess their feelings to you separately.

The first one to arrive was Macaque, he didn't want Wukong to know about him visiting you. He took a deep breath before walking toward the door, his hand about to knock.

"Macaque?"

Upon hearing his name, Macaque turned around to see Wukong standing there with a look of betrayal, "Wukong? What are you doing here?" Macaque asked with a raised eyebrow. Wukong gasped dramatically, "Me? What are YOU doing here?" He growled, suddenly coming face to face with his bestfriend. Macaque huffed and turned away with his arms crossed, "It's none of your business." He replied, trying to hide the small blush on his face. Monkey King wasn't really convinced by this answer, but he didn't question it.

"It doesn't matter what you're doing here, it's important that I came to talk to Y/N."

This wasn't right, Macaque knew that Wukong wouldn't come here to just talk. He is hiding something. Macaque quickly turned around with a frown on his face, "Talk to her about what?" He questioned and Wukong smirked deviously. He chuckled and put his hands on his hips, "As you said, none of your business." He said, pulling his tongue out to mock Macaque. The shadow monkey growled, "You're here to confess your feelings to her, right?" Macaque immediately shut up as he just realized what he had said. Meanwhile, Wukong tensed when Macaque discovered his secret.

"How did you know? Unless... YOU WANT TO CONFESS TOO!"

"What? Pfft, no... Maybe."

"Ugh, you traitor!"

Wukong launched himself at Macaque and both of them began to fight, "How dare you love the same woman I love? I thought you're my friend!" Wukong exclaimed as he pinned Macaque on the ground. Macaque kicked Wukong in the stomach to push him away, "How am I supposed to know? Plus, I love her more than you, so piss off!" He retorted loudly while glaring at his friend. The two continued to fight for a couple of minutes, completely unaware of your presence. You were blushing yet upset that these two idiots were fight over you.

"ENOUGH!" You yelled which made the two stop their actions. Wukong was biting Macaque's arm while he was pulling Monkey King's hair. You hit both of on the head as warning to not to fight again, at least not in front of you. The two of them now were kneeling in front of you with their heads low, "Tell me why you two were fighting?" You asked while glaring at them, your arms crossed.

"Iwasabouttotellyousomething,buthehadtoruineverything!" They spoke together and fast.

"Whoa! Slow down you two!"

Macaque and Wukong exchanged glances before exclaiming, "I love you, Y/N!" The two said in sync as you stood there dumbfounded. You blinked a few times before laughing, sitting in front of them and hugging them, "I know and I love you too, both of you." You confessed, making both Macaque and Wukong blush.

'I promise to protect you as long as I live.'

Since that day, you dated the two monkeys for three years then you suggested to get married. You didn't tell them about your husbands yet, you weren't ready to talk about your trauma. Your life went good, but some events turned your life upside down. One of them is Wukong giving you a peach of immortality and the other was Macaque's death. However, he oddly returned back to life and you demanded Wukong to give him a peach of immortality. Wukong and Macaque weren't in good terms anymore, but at least you got them back.

You can force them to behave in front of you.