02 / change of hearts

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Love Island, Episode 2

█████████████████████████████

THE GIRLS HUDDLED AROUND THE FIRE PIT, hanging onto every word that was being said. They discussed Zach's arrival with newfound energy, their curiosity and interest spiking. The girls seemed pretty satisfied with this arrival, and couldn't believe Skye actually knew him.

"I'll tell you all his embarrassing secrets if he fucks over one of you." she joked, smirking as the girls around her giggled.

"Please, I want to know what a guy like him would have to hide." Catherine smiled, letting her gaze shift over to him for a second.

"Trust me, they're pretty interesting." Skye replied.

"For a second, I nearly stepped up," Ella added. "But then I thought that I am coupled-up with someone that I would pick. I'm just going to stay open, I guess."

"Tyrique definitely has something to him, yeah." Skye agreed, though their focus was disrupted when Mitchel was noticed walking over, shrugging off his jacket.

"I'm not really taking my clothes off." he joked, draping his coat over Molly's shoulders.

"Can you tell the other boys to take note, Mitch?" Skye asked as Molly blushed at the intimate gesture.

"Sure, sure." he chuckled, shoving his hands in his pocket.

"That's so cute." Molly whispered when the boy was gone, tightening the jacket and pouting. Skye was one of the first to leave the group, heading towards Zach, munching onto food in the kitchen.

"Miss me that much?" she giggled, letting him lace his arm against her shoulder.

"Definitely. Couldn't picture not dealing with you for two whole months." he confirmed.

Zach meant a lot to Skye, and vice-versa. In fact, the girl, who radiated the feeling of omnipresent joy and happiness, felt the constant need to surround herself with people she loved. Some would call her extroverted, outgoing, but she simply felt the biggest amount of giddiness when she was with someone who cared for her.

She met Zach in a club, in London. It wasn't difficult to get along with the girl who constantly smiled. He might say he even believed their relationship could develop into something more than a meaningless friendship, but that hope was soon stomped out when she was the one that went to him for boy advice.

"Why is one of the guys glaring at me?" Zach quizzed, and Skye whipped her head around to see what he was talking about.

A slight smile quirked her lips when her gaze settled onto Tyrique, his arms crossed over his chest and slumped in a seat as he watched the two converse. Ella and Jess were chatting next to him, though he payed no attention.