𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟼 ♡

Start from the beginning

"You ok wit me doing this? He asked and I nodded my head, "Yea! I said and he pulled my panties off and he started staring at me'

"Stopppp staring at meee! I said hiding my face, "You beautiful baby, Ian nun ta be shame of" he said he started kissing on my vagina, he opened my legs up'

"Why you taking so- I was saying before I got cut off by him licking my clit, "Mmm fuck! I moaned out, I was not expecting for him to just dive right in'

'He stuck two fingers in me and started thumping in and out as he was sucking and slurping all over my clit'

"Ohhh my-   Fuckkkkkkk! I moaned as I arched my back and my legs started shaking, "Who's pussy this is? Taurus asked me'

'Mine the fuck! I thought and I stayed silent making him speed his tongue up and he asked me again, "It'ss yoursss! I struggled to get out'

'He looked up at me and picked up his pace, thumping his fingers in and out. I felt myself about to cum, "IM ABOUT TOOO- I yelled feeling myself squirting everywhere'

"Damn baby you got my whole face wet! Taurus said getting up walking to the bathroom and coming back'

"I'm sorryy! I said catching my breath and my legs were still shaking, "You str8 baby! He said picking me up and walking me to the bathroom'

*3 hours*

'I walked over to the car where everybody was and I just posted my pictures, "Wsp friendd! Zay said and we hugged each other'

'We we're at this block party and everybody was just vibing, folks were drinking and smoking, you had kids running around and people eating'

TheRealZiaa

Swipe

Liked by   Certified_Taurus and 2,373 others TheRealZiaa   Trap Bunny Bubbleee🤍

Liked by Certified_Taurus and 2,373 others
TheRealZiaa Trap Bunny Bubbleee🤍

_ShiestyZay: Frien🤮
🔂 Not to much!

Prettyy_Kyra: ATEEE!!!😝
🔂 Purrrr!!

Certified_Taurus: 🤞🏾🩶
🔂 🤭🤍

'I got off my phone and I saw Taurus walking up, he lifted me up off the car and sat down and pulled me back'

"What's wrong? I asked him cause he looked mad, "I'm really trynna contain myself right now! He said and I was confused'

"Wsp wit you gang? Shoota had asked passing the blunt to Terry, "Them niggas from tha East think they pushing shii! He said and Terry looked around and spotted something'

"There them niggas go right there! We heard and gunshots started being shot, "WHAT THE FUCK! I was screaming and I started running and I tripped and fell and rolled into a ditch'

"Shots were being fired and there was hella people running and I didn't know where anyone was but that ain't stop me because I might be light but I'm still black and I took off running'

*10 mins*

'I was walking back from someone's backyard, it had been a while since gunshots were fired, I looked at my phone and it was dead so I started walking back from the way I came'

"Aye Ma! I heard and i turnt around and there was a group of boys walking, i turnt around and started running, I heard running and yelling behind me so I started running even faster'

'I was running for a hot minute and I ran upon a street I recognized and it was Shootas, I ran to his house and busted in the door and seeing everybody jump up and I ran in and fell on the floor breathing hard'

"ZIAA ARE YOU OKKK?? Kyra ran over to me and I shook my head yea, "WHY YOU WASNT ANSWERING YO PHONE CUH! Taurus walked over towards me and picked me up bring me to a couch sitting me down on his lap'

"My phone is dead and there was group of niggas chasing me and I tripped and feel inna ditch and I got hella mud on me! I said putting my hands in my head'

"Damn friend yo ass na been through it! Zay said causing me to laugh and I layed back on Taurus'

"I'm tireddd Taurus! I told him and he picked me up, "Igh yall we out! He said and we got to his car and he put me in, he got in the drivers seat and started his car up pulling off'

"What you want from wen- he said befo I cut him off, "Fofafostrawberrylemondebbqsauce" I said and he started laughing and spoke to the women'

*20 mins*

'Who house we at? I asked him as I opened the door, "Mines! He said grabbing the stuff and getting out and we walked to the door and he opened the door'

"It's niceeee in hereeee! I said looking around and he just chuckled and went upstairs and i followed him....

Voteeeee