LAST CHAPTER

*today is the party and all BTS members are coming to the party everyone is getting ready in the mension tae reached back with his wife*

In yn's room
Jungkook:
Yn you are looking so beautiful.

Yn:
Thanks oppa you are also looking so handsome.

Jungkook:
Thanks let's go downstairs I thing everyone came already.

Yn:
Ok let's go.

*Jk hold yn's hand and went downstairs jeahun was already there he saw all BTS members were sitting there they went and sit there*

Jungkook:
Hello everyone.

*They were talking to each other they took a picture of all BTS members*

*Now party is over and everyone went to their home*

*In jk's room*
Jungkook:
Yn I am needy.

Yn:
So what go and sleep.

*Jk throw yn on his shoulder and lock the door*

Yn:
You naughty boy leave me.

Jungkook:
Yeah I am not naughty you are the one who is naughty just keep quite and let me do my work.

*He throw yn on bed and rip her clothes and remove his clothes to yn was about to run but he tied her hands and spread her legs and sit between her legs*

*SPANK*

*He spanked her pussy*

Jungkook:
Wanna punishment hm.(smirk)

Yn:
Aaah n-no.

*Jungkook smirk and enter his du*k inside her pu**y without warning*

Yn:
Aaaaaaaaaah oppa slow.

*Jk increase his speed 10X*

Jungkook:
Scream my name baby girl.

Yn:
Aaaaah Jungkook slow down.

Jungkook:
Yeah*thrust*louder*thrust*.

Yn:
Jungkook plz slow down.

*Jk stop after four hours and they slept*

Next morning
*Jk and tae went to office and drop jeahun to her school yn and lisa(tae's wife) stays at home like house wife*

At night
Jungkook:
Yn get ready we are going outside at restaurant and make jeahun ready to.

Yn:
Okie.(happy)

*They get ready and went outside this is jk's favorite place jk and yn always came here and jeahun also come with them they were enjoying their happy moments jeahun was playing near the water making some art things and jk and yn were talking sweat things*

Jungkook:
Yn you happy.

Yn:
Yes I am very happy oppa you are so good you are the best.

Jungkook:
Thanks you are also so good thanks for coming in my life and giving me a beautiful daughter like you.

Yn:
No oppa you are the one who makes my life beautiful you are the one who always makes me complete thanks you for coming in my life.

*Jungkook stood up immediately and hug her tightly she hug back*

Jungkook:
Yn I love you sooooooo much baby I love so so so so much.

Yn:
I love you to oppa I will love you till my last breath.

Jungkook:
Look our daughter is looking so beautiful.(smile)

Yn:
Yeah like you.(smile back)

*Jeahun also came and hug them they are happy family*

THE END

Author pov:
This was my first fanfiction plz don't report and feel free to comment any of your request for another fanfiction and I am gonna write on obsession in my next story it's on taehyung and yn.
Plz support and vote my stories and you can leave if you don't want this mature content and ignore my mistakea English is not my first language thanks.