-Chapter 2- 999 News

Baggie's POV

I watched as Chalker went up to our room. (And yes, they do share a room stfu.) I looked at the clock, seeing that it was almost time for us to go to the interview with 999 News. I'm-uh..scared, to say the least. I mean, last time was a whole fucking bloodbath! But..I think it might be better this time. Maybe. ..Hopefully.

Chalker came out of the room. I walked over to her, and asked her, "So..is it just me and you going? I mean, we don't really need anyone else so.."

"Yeah, it'll be just us! We'll talk about the others, but they are gonna run the hotel while we are gone." I nodded as she finished talking. Then we headed for the 999 News station.

(Time skip, from the goofy ah author of this book.)

Cattie Catgurl's POV

"And after this, we'll have another interview with the (stupid) princess of hell, Chalker!!" I sigh as it cuts. I do not want to interview this bitch again. She probably won't have anything good, it'll be just like last time!

"Cattie..are we really interviewing that bitch again? Like, last time, I almost fucking died!" I laughed and rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh Timmy! You're already dead! But yes, I don't want to interview that little girl again, but we have to."