Part 2!

I have had at least one person from the sites that i posted this oneshot on for another part to this, so I'm giving the people what they want.
------------------------------------------------------------

You waited for Oswald to arrive at a charming little restaurant for lunch that day on a typical Gotham day, gray clouds, skeptical civilians, and a little shower earlier that morning. The temperature risen to a chilly air, so a coat was not needed but you came in a blue and gray sweater with black jeans, matching flats, and an umbrella in case it rained again.

You checked your small phone that was in your bag to see if you missed any calls, which you didn't. You looked left then right to see if there was any sign of Oswald. Hopefully he didn't ditch you, you wanted to pay him back for the other night and talk to him about an idea you had in mind for the club.

Oswald began to have a smile on his face when he saw you standing there. How you looked so sweet and innocent with those bright E/C jewels and the endearing smile that graces upon your face. He couldn't help but think how lovely you are and the fact that you didn't think so awfully of him brings joy to his heart. Funny how that's not his mother who's doing that. "Y/N," Oswald called out, limping towards you with the support of his umbrella as his cane.

You turned around with that endearing smile and went to give Oswald a small hug, which surprised him. "Hello Oswald, thank you for coming. I was afraid you weren't able to show up."

"Miss lunch with you? I'd hate myself if I did." You chuckled at this and went towards the door until Oswald stopped you. "Please, allow me." he said and opened the door for you.

"Such a gentleman. More men need to be like you. Your mother must be lucky to raise you when you were younger." you said with a smile entering the restaurant.

Oswald could feel heat developing on his cheeks. He walked in with you and responded "Well, I'm not a man that needs to lie, my mother might have had some difficulties raising me like any other parent." Arriving at your table, Oswald pulled out your seat, surprising you, and pushed you into the table and taking his seat across from you.

"I don't believe that at all. What difficulties would she possibly have with you?" A waitress then came over to your table with menus and glasses of water to start you off. You both said your thanks and went back to the conversation while looking through the menu.

"Any a single mother would have." He answered.

"And your father?" you asked without thinking.

"He died of pneumonia when I was young." he said while looking at the menu.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked."

Oswald looked up at you blankly. "What? Oh, no don't worry. I didn't know him that well but my mother told me he was a good man." He smiled reassuring you that you didn't offend him in any way. "He's basically the reason why I carry an umbrella wherever I go, as to not worry my mother."

"How sweet of you. Well, I wanted to take you out for lunch to thank you about that night." you said.

"A man shouldn't hassle a woman like that. I'm glad that I arrived there when I did, I was afraid he would've done something unforgivable." Oswald said.

"Thank you again...I also wanted to talk to you about an idea I had for the club." you asked timidly looking at your clasped hands on the table.

"The club? Well what did you had in mind?" he asked, interest peaking.

"I was thinking that maybe we could turn it to an actual night club. I mean, only for one night, just to see if it's a bust or not."

"I thought it already is a night club." Confusion was written all over Oswalds face. Was the club not good enough?