Chai Pe Charcha with @SnowySecret062

So, I am very happy to have the first person with us over Chai in our book as Snowysecret062. I have been reading her books for quite a long time (the individual books as well as short story collection) and I must say she is one of the best Desi writers here on Wattpad.

Here we dive into a conversation with the sweet soul:

Tell us something about yourself ( Like your name, what are you currently pursuing or anything worth sharing)

Well, my name is Pragati and I go by the pen name Snowy Secret like most you already know.

There's nothing much sharing about me. I am a simple middle class girl living with my family. I am pursuing BBALLB and am currently in my 2nd year.

That's great! In case you didn't notice, we both have the 3 initials of our name, same! Hehe! Okay, so when did the idea of writing crossed your mind and how?

It first started during the first year of COVID and when we were all in lockdown. The period was so depressing for all of us. At that time i wrote only for myself. I didn't even want to publish those but just find a medium to get my thoughts out of my mind. And that's how it all started.

Okay, so COVID gave all of us a great writer here! Nice! Which is your favourite character out of all the books and stories you have written and why?

Rashi (from Together Forever- Singhania Series book 2) will always be my favourite because I think I personally connect with her a lot. And moreover Singhania series is my forever favourite being my first one.

She was actually a very sweet character. Tell us something you love about Wattpad.

There are many but I think the one thing I love the most is the inline comments. It's so motivating to read the readers comments.

Same pinch *comes to pinch you but resists being formal hehe* ! Which is your favourite writer on Wattpad?

I don't have a favourite. I just love to read good books and every writer is good. But is I had to name someone I think that would be Always_Manyata.

That's nice! There are some really good books out there to read on Wattpad. Acha, another question being a poet myself: Are you into poetry writing or Have you ever written poetry or quotes?

I like reading poetry sometimes but can't write those 😅

Chalo no worries. I will tell you to read my poetries *self promotion LOL* Okay, now a very general question: Do you face writer's block? If yes, how do you tackle it?

All the time! Sometimes it just leaves me frustrated because I have a lot of reader's requests and I feel like I won't be able to deliver them properly. So I just leave it all for some time and just plan about what to write. Thankfully it had worked until now.

I love your spirit of how my notification box has an update of your book almost everyday for me to read tho! And I am sure all your readers love what you write :) A fact about yourself you would want to hide but at the same time be known?

The answer is very easy. My true feelings but I would not go in depth of it or the interview would become too sentimental so let's end it here.

No! I wanted to make it a tricky question but you answered it so easily *huffs* What are the five things you like the most in your life?

Ha! Easy!

1. My parents (the most beautiful souls in the world)

2. My siblings and cousins (who helped keep me sane all this while)