Chapter 11 - The Midnight Snack

Start from the beginning

After eating two slices of the blueberry cheesecake, Mateo suddenly carries her up to his room while straddling his waist. Then he lays her to his bed while he continues on kissing her lips.

Mateo kept on kissing her deeply and moulding their lips together. He bites her bottom lip and nibbles it.

His lips travelled down her chin giving a trail of wet kisses up to her neck. She tilted her head a little to provide him an access as he kissed a sensitive spot behind her ears.

She can't help but let out a moan. The sensation of his kisses keeps on running all over her.

His hands started on exploring her body touching her most sensitive parts.

He caressed the side of her breasts, her sides until his hands travelled down her legs then back up to her breasts. Then, as if it was real easy for him, he managed to take her denim overalls off of her leaving her in her yellow shirt and black cycling shorts.

Mateo grunted and stopped himself from kissing her to whisper in her ears. "Why did you have to wear clothes that are really hard to take off?"...He said, sounding annoyed as he slowly massaged her gifted bossoms.

Mia chuckled..."So what? You're going to stop now because of my clothes?"

"Heck no!" He answered before removing all of her clothing real fast as if he can't wait, leaving her with nothing but her birthday suit.

She blushed as he stared at her naked body. She wanted to cover her private parts so bad. But she realized... what's the use? He had already seen everything about her.

"There...no more annoying clothes..." He said as he started to undress himself. And she enjoyed the show of him stripping.

She bites her own bottom lip which was already swollen from all the kissing they did as he threw out his sweatpants somewhere across the room leaving him in his boxers with an already visible tent in which she can't help but stare at.

She blew out a breath when she remembered how big he was. She began to feel nervous but it quickly disappeared when she felt a wet tongue on one of her crowns.

"Mmm..." She moaned as he bit her right n*pple a bit that brought pain and pleasure at the same time.

She holds on to his hair for support as he continues on sucking on her like a baby while his other hand, twitching and pinching her other crown.

When she thought that he's had enough because he released her n*pple, leaving it wet with his saliva, and brought a kiss on her mouth. But oh how wrong she was.

He raised both of her hands over her head and locked both of her wrists with his one hand while his other hand rummaged something in the drawer of his bedside table.

Then she felt something tying her wrists together. When she tried to look up her hands, she sees his hands tying a royal blue necktie to lock her wrists together.

"What the...Mateo? What's this?" She asked with a knotted forehead.

She tried to wriggle her hands to let her hands free but Mateo tied it just enough that she wouldn't be able to escape.

He smirked. "Just a little something to make you feel me more."

"What are you---Mmmph..."

She was cut off with his lips crashing to hers. He inserted his tongue into her mouth and searched the insides of her oral. His tongue fought with hers when she felt him touch her clitoris and he slowly inserted one of his fingers inside her.

"Ahhh---Mmmph..." She tried to breathe but she was cut off again with Mateo's ignited lips and his finger started pumping in and out of her vag*na.

All she could do was moan and moan on his lips as the pleasure and lust she's feeling intensified while her hands tied up together and her body bounced along with the rhythm created by his finger.

Mateo finally released her lips to kiss her neck and suck on her n*pple again.

"Moan for me Sweetie..." He said with her crown between his teeth. "Moan my name." He commands as he added another finger to his already pumping one... and another which heightened the pleasure that she currently feels.

"MATEOOO!!! Ahhh!...Ahhh!!!...Ahhh!...Hmmm...Ah!..Ah!" She screamed as he humps his fingers and sucks her n*pple.

He pumped his fingers faster and harder. Then he touched something inside her that made her shiver in pleasure.

She felt something starting to build-up inside her wanting to be released.

"Mateo! I'm cuming! I'm cuming!...Ahhhh!!! Ugh!...Hmmmnn..." She screamed as she felt her juices came out of her.

Mateo pulled out his fingers and licked one of his fingers clean. Mia felt her face heat up by his gesture as he licks his lips with juices on it.

"Tasty..." He commented making her blush even more.

"Really?" She asked in a heavy breathing, not really believing him.

"Yeah... I'll let you try some later...but for now... let's continue on what we've started." He said before starting taking off his boxers making his large friend sprang free.

She gulped at the intense sight. She was still confused until now on how that thing fitted inside her...It was as if it was impossible.

She stopped staring at it and tried to meet his eyes instead. "So I wasn't mishearing it after all... you...calling me sweetie since earlier."

He held her chin and caressed her bottom lip with his thumb.

"Of course... "He confirmed. "And I'm the only one allowed to call you like that...understand?" He whispered huskily. "So don't let that Ricci call you any names...okay, sweetie? Or I'll wreck his neck."

She chuckled on his empty threat. She knows that he wasn't serious...'Wasn't he?'

But not wanting any argument, she nodded.

He smirked and kisses her softly. Very lightly, with gentleness and care as he started to spread her legs and she felt his manhood poking her entrance.

She inhaled and waited for his attack.

And finally, he manage to enter her with one swift move which made her let out a scream of pleasure.

Mateo started pumping his manhood, slowly, in and out of her and she felt her walls clenching around him that made him groan.

Their moans and groans filled the whole room as they both danced to the rhythm their bodies create. Beads of sweats formed in their bodies but they didn't care less. The only thing that mattered in the room at that moment is the pleasure they give to each other, the sound of their bodies every time they collide with each other and the sound of moans and grunts of pleasure and lust that liberated from their mouths as they both reached for the stars and slowly comes back down as the pleasure subsides.

Mateo kisses her again and Mia wanted to kiss her more, but the exhaustion consumed her first that she fell asleep while still feeling his manhood inside of her.

MATEO SIGHED in contentment as he watches his secretary slowly breathing in his arms. He chuckled on the idea of how his Mia could easily pass out during sex.

Then he removes the necktie from her wrists to free her hands.

He tucked her closer to him so he could take a whiff of her vanilla scent. He gently caressed her face and kissed her lips before he closed his own eyes to join her in the slumber.

He could feel it.

He's starting to feel the feeling that he's been avoiding ever since. And he's asking his self if he should let himself get dragged by that feeling... or continue on his beliefs that it will do him no good.