Chapter 5 - The Episode

Start from the beginning

'She's blushing? What the heck?!'

For some unknown reason, his knuckles started clenching and he was gritting his teeth trying to supress the boiling anger that's starting to breakout.

"Then I'll assume we'll hold the meeting some other time..." Tsukishima cockily said and then pushed him aside to get in front of Mia. Then he leaned in her desk. Their faces inches away. "Mia, can I get the address now?"

"Oh yes," Mia scrambled a bit to get a piece of paper and wrote something on the piece of paper and hands it to Tsukishima. "Here Tsuki."

'Tsuki?! The heck!'

"Thanks... I'll see you there someday." He said as he waved the paper.

"Sure."

Tsukishima then walked towards him and whispered just enough that Mia wouldn't be able to hear it.

"Always keep her with you Mateo, 'cause if you let her slip, I'll grab that slightest chance." Then he tapped his right shoulder, leaving him dumbfounded and walks towards the elevator.

"See you soon Mia..."

"Sure Tsuki..."

The elevators closed and the asshole is finally out of his sight...

He turned to Mia with a furious expression on his face.

"What was that all about ...Did you just really give him your home address? Why do you have nicknames with each other? When did you even start being friends?" He asked nonstop making him breathless afterwards.

"Uhhh...just a few hours ago? Like what Tsuki said?" She answered unsurely.

"Tsuki..." He confirmed.

"Yeah...He said it's okay for me to call him that."

"And you gave your address to him?!"

"That wasn't my home address, it was an address of the café I recommended him."

"And the Mimi?!"

"Oh..." She chuckled..." That was the first time he called me Mimi...It's kinda cute, actually..."

'That asshole! He really knows how to piss me off. I'll get back at him someday.'

'But...wait a second... Why the heck am I pissed off in the first place? Why do I care if she talks to somebody else, or make friends with other guys, or laugh with them or have nicknames with each other?'

But the more he thinks of those possibilities, the angrier he gets.

"It's not really a big deal Sir Mateo...Uhhh...Sir Mateo, are you alright?"

The fury inside him has already reached its limit... Everything felt blurry, his head feels heavy. And all he could think of at that moment was to ruin Tsukishima's face 'till he can't be recognized.

"Sir Mat--! Ca-- you --- me?!"

He can't understand what his secretary is saying...

'Shit! Another episode!'

Mia was shouting but he can't comprehend anything. He pushed her harshly aside and he strode inside his office with heavy steps.

As he closed the door, he let all his anger out by throwing everything he touches. Loud crashes of expensive things are echoing across the room as he destroys each and every one of them.

He shouted at the top of his lungs hoping to release some of his anger...

But his fury is all over the place and he doesn't know how to stop.