Chapter 3 - The Secretary

Start from the beginning

First, he just sent her away, and second, instead of Aira, he can already imagine banging Mia in his bed, inside his penthouse and he won't stop till they both drop from exhaustion.

"Fuck!" He stared at his lower region. "What the heck is wrong with you?!" He's talking to his hard groin.

He slump his back again and covered his eyes with his arm.

'I need to take her out of my mind, and there's only one way to do it.'

He stood up from his chair and goes out of his office to see Mia.

But he was surprised to see his secretary laughing hysterically, like some someone is tickling her.

She looked free and lively.

He smirked and waited for her to calm down before getting her attention.

"Ehem..." He faked a cough.

He saw her eyes widen as she turns to his direction.

"So you find that funny huh."

Mia gulped and smiled awkwardly.

"Hehe...hi sir." She awkwardly said.

His expression remained unchanged.

"Come with me." Then he opened the door of his own office.

He waited her to close the doors, then he closed the distance between them.

He saw how surprised she is as she realizes their distance. And he can't help but focus his eyes on those pair of red plump soft lips. He just can't wait to taste them.

His breathing becomes uneven.

"S-sir...Uhmmm...your face."

"Yeah? What's wrong with my face?"

"Uh...I-It's...It's so...uhmmm..."

He smirked. "Handsome, I know." He cockily said with a still stern expression.

He saw her raise an eyebrow to him. But she quickly puts it down.

"What did you call me here for sir?..." She whispered.

Fuck! That voice made him even harder.

"S-sir?" He moved another inch towards her. She tensed up even more.

"About that night," he started.

"That night?" 'Oh, playing innocent, are we?'

"Don't play with me Mia...I know you know what I mean."

'Shit! I want a taste of those lips now!'

"S-sir...about that night...c-could we just, you know, keep it to ourselves?" she pleaded.

He's almost losing all he's control... So he pressed his palms on the door, beside her head, to cage her between his arms.

"Are you seriously kidding with me Mia?...Don't you know how sexy you looked that night..." He said huskily. Then he slowly removed her glasses and stared into her brown eyes. "Ever since that night, all I could see is your face."

"Sir...I don't quite understand you..."

He smirked. The thinnest string of his patience has snapped.

"What I meant is...this..."

Then he roughly crashed his lips to hers.

'Hmmm...Fuck it! This is so good.'

He grabbed her face and deepened the kiss as he delved into her mouth. He tasted every inch of her and he liked every second of it.

"Hmmmm..." She moaned. She started wrapping her arms around his neck.

He closed his eyes to savour the taste of the lips he's been dreading for until he felt her palms on his chest to push his chest that broke their kiss.

"S-sir...Are you okay? ...Is it your episodes again?"

"No... I just want you so bad Mia." He pressed his hard groin to her stomach to let her know what he meant.

Her eyes widen. She quickly looked down. But she was too late to hide her reddened face that Mateo saw.

"M-me too sir..."

That surprised him. 'That's more like it.'

And he smashed his lips again to hers and carried her to wrap her legs around his waist. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and matched the movement of his lips.

They keep on eating each other's lips off and both of them fought for domination, but of course, Mateo always wins. He bit her lower lip and started kissing her neck, sucking it gently leaving red marks.

"Hmmmm..." Mia started moaning while he began to unbutton her blouse to let her breasts free.

"S-sir Mateo...Ahhh." He sucked her n*pples. "W-what about...ahhh! Hmmm...What about work sir?" She asked in between her pleasured moans.

He released her already wet n*pple. "I can always do them later...Besides, I can't focus on them right now." Then he continued from where he left.

"Hmmmm...."He kept on sucking her left crown leaving the other one unattended and rock hard making her even more wetter down there.

"S-sir Mateo... T-that...that feels so...good...ahhh! Hmmm..."

Mateo continued on sucking and squeezing her. Then he started to carry her to his office table and made her sit on the edge as he still sucks on her.

He lets go of her tit that made it jiggle, then he whispered to her ear.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard in this table. Can I do that?" He said... but he wasn't really asking though.

He felt her shiver. She nodded and grabbed his face to initiate the kiss.