A miracle

You awake in a chair in a small room . You open your eyes and see Tom sat up on his hospital bed and you run to him and hug him softly." Tom ! Your awake " you say happily . "Yes yes I am beautiful girl " he smiled .The nurse walked in and said . You are free to go home now Tom if you want too . Tom agreed Ofc . You helped him up and changed him out of  the gown you have to wear . You carefully undressed him and he smirked at you and said "this reminds me of the good old times " he laughed . "Babe shut it " You replied jokingly. He just smiled and you finished getting him dressed . You held him up and took him to the car . You passed your test but was very slow compared to Tom . Oh dear we are gonna be 5 hours until we get back to mine . He laughed. . And you pushed his shoulder joking with him . You drove home cautiously and finally arrived . Tom got out and held your hand and you got him inside and he rested on the sofa . I'm just going to change you said . You went upstairs and put your t shirt on you took your trousers off and realised your shorts were on the sofa next to Tom . You already took your leggings off and chucked them in the basket so too late . You were a bit embarrassed but just walked downstairs in your under wear and t shirt . "Aiiii mamiii " Smirked Tom . You grabbed your shorts and slipped them on quickly ." I think you look better with nothing on " added Tom . "Ohh really " you giggled . You feel okay you asked . Yeah I'm fine now he replied .