Chapter 1: Weird dream

RUN! RUN FASTER! We're being chased by [name creature]. Screamed Rose while she's looking to Alex. Alex runs as fast as possible and felt over a rock. Rose looks behind her and sees that Alex is lying on the ground and runs back to help her and screamed ''We need to jump to the other side''. ''Are you crazy?! We are never gonna make that'' says alex. ''yeah, you're right we never are gonna make it'' whispered Rose. Rose grabs Alex by the hand and she jumps. Alex looks at the bottom and there are Waterdemons jumping from out of the water. While Alex is screaming Rose grabs something with her other hand from her pocket and...
Mom walks into the room and screams JAKE YOU NEED TO WAKE UP, SCHOOL BEGINS IN 30 MINUTES. Jake woke up and looked at the clock which is hanging on the wall besides his bed. It is 07:30 in the morning. Jake steps out of bed and puts some clothes on and walks to the living room, looks around searching for someone, but there is nobody. His belly growls so Jake walks straight to the kitchen to grab some bread, peanut butter, plate, knife and a bottle of water and he takes it with him and walks to the diner room. Jake sits down in the chair on his favorite spot in the room. Before he starts to eat he puts on some music. (NAME SONG starts playing). He sings with the music and notices that everyone is gone. Nobody is at home. Jake walks once again through the house and ends in the bathroom. Again there's nobody at home. He looks on his watch and he needs to pack his back and race to school or he will be late. While Jake walks out of the bathroom he hears something from the bathroom but he don't have the time to focus on the weird sound. Jake walks into his room and grabs his books that lays on the top of his desk. as soon as he walks down the stairs he walks out of house, grabs his bike and races to school. on his way to school he thinks about how it is possible that he heared his mom screaming but there was nobody home. maybe she needed to hurry or did she get kidnapped. No jake you can't think about it now he says to himself. you need to focus on all of the traffic or he will get injured. he decides to bikes faster. He can already see the school. He pushes his bikes to the other bikes that are parked next to the building and runs into the building searching for the right class. 12a... 12b... 13a... 13b... here it is, the right class. 14A. He looks into the class searching for his friends like always and he sits next to them. ''luckily there are people in this school'' he whisperes. Jake wants to tell every weird thing that happenedthis morning to his best friend. Jonathan Hunter, but when he wants to talk toJonathan the teacher cuts him off and says loudly ''JAKE WALKER! WHY ARE YOU SO GODDAMN LATE!'' Jake closes his eyes, takes a deep breath, opens his eyes again and tells her that it is a long story. NEXT TIME YOU'RE BETTER ON TIME OR YOU'LL BE IN SERIOUS PROBLEMS, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Ye...Ye...Yes mrs. Carson. ''She must have a really really bad day.'' whispered Joe. Jake told his friends to meet him after class at the lockers. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the lockers Jake is watching around them to make sure no one can eavesdrop them. Okay, i think we're alone. I need you to tell something weird'' Joe couldn't resist it to make a joke and says ''just like you'' and starting to laugh as hard as he could. Jake punches Joe on his shoulder and whisperes angry ''are you out of your mind. stop being so loud. we will get caught if you keep acting like this. nobody can know about what i'm about to tell.''