-BABY!?-Natsu X Reader (Lemon)

This is not requested it's just that nobody requests anything from me
You're wearing that outfit in the pic
_Reader_
Fairy Tail is a great guild to be in, we fight but we are still family in a way. I walked to the bar and ordered [Favorite Drink]. Natsu and Gray were fighting as always, it was peaceful to me, before this happened.

"Hey (name)!"

Natsu had walked over and sat down on the chair next to me. I looked at him blankly and he started having his excited voice.Even though I was the strongest, Natsu never feared me, he'd always act like I'm his 'special' friend.

"Remember when Lisanna, You, and I, took care of Happy's egg and I really wanted to have a baby dragon,"

"Yeah,"

"Well, Macao told me we have to do *whispers* to have a baby,"

"Natsu I already know where babies come from and So you're saying to want to have Sex with me,"

"Yeah,"

"Fine But if I have twins I'll kill you,"
-At Your House-
Natsu started kissing me, waiting for me to kiss back, which I did. He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance, I denied his request, he growled and rubbed his hands on my panties, which were soaking wet.
_Natsu_
I made (name) moan which gave me the opportunity to put my tongue in. I licked every piece making sure nothing was unlicked. 'To be honest with myself I have always wanted to do this, I never wanted to this with Lisanna,'
I stopped she looked a bit ticked off. I knew I stopped but I was just getting started.

"Natsu *mumbles*"

"Hmm?"

"C-can you continue?"

"Hell Yeah!"
I was taking off her shirt but once it was off she took my shirt too. I licked her neck, biting, nibbling, I just had to find her sweet spot, but once I heard her moan I knew this was it. I kept pleasuring that spot making (name) moan loud not any kind of loud really loud. I took off her bra and fiddled my fingers on her nipple. I sucked on her right nipple and massaged the other, then I did the same treatment to the other.
(Did I mention this is my first lemon)

I quickly stopped and pulled down her skirt along with her panties,letting my dirty side get the best of me.

_Reader_

Natsu looked at me with pleading eyes and I nodded.

"Aww Thank you (name)! You're so Kind!"
It felt like he just pushed his face in my clit. I started feeling pleasure when he started licking. I felt like I was about to explode. He stopped and entered two fingers slowly after a couple minutes he fastened the pace. I moaned and the knot in my stomach got tighter and tighter. 'Am I Cum?"

He took off his vest skirt and pants, I looked at it. 'Woah! Big' I placed my hands on it rubbing it up and down, he moaned at my touch.

"H-how.....are y-you.....so g-good at this even though you're a Virgin,"

I sucked on his member and licked the tip. He grabbed my head and started bobbing it up in down going faster and faster. He stopped and thrusted in my mouth with a fistful of hair In his hands.

"I'm gonna Cum!" He said between gasps. He came right in my mouth, I swallowed it.

"Hey (nickname), Are you ready?"

I nodded, he slowly Entered making me grunt from pain. The pain still hurt, but I knew it would go away.
~3 minutes later~
I moaned as Natsu started speeding up.
"N-Natsu...F..Faster,"

He sped up more and the pleasure increased.
"Natsu...I-I'm..G..gonna..Cum!"

Before we both came he sped up the pace of a Dragon Slayer. He pounded 3 more time before we came. We panted. And panted. (Yeah yeah you get the point)

"So How was your first time,"

"It was amazing," I said as I kissed Natsu's cheek.

~Next Day~
"Natsu I'm Pregnant,"

"That's Great!"

"But with Twins Natsu, I'm warning you that you should Run,"
Natsu ran fast but at the end you tackled him, smashing his face on the floor. (The rest is up to you)
-----------
You like my ending So how was my first Lemon Was it good?