"Oh. Taehyung. Yes tell me" the language professor smiled at tae

"Principal is asking for a boy named Jeon Jungkook. His parents are here to pick him. Some home problems"

"Oh...." The professor turned towards the class "Jeon Jungkook"

Jungkook raised his hand

"Your parents are here. Pack your belongings and leave"

Jungkook gave a small nod and eyed tae who smirked at him. The younger's heart skipped a beat. He loved when tae showed his real side and knowing that his seonbae lied in order to get him out was just.....Amazing.

Jungkook picked his belongings, he winked at Lisa and made his way out.

Tae walked ahead and kooked followed him till the end of the hallway. Once the professor was out of sight.
Tae burst into laughter "He so adores me"

Jungkook's smile immediately faded "Adore you? That duck mouth?"

Tae paused "Du...duck mouth? Language professor?"

Kook nodded

Tae softly slapped kook's arms bursting into laughter "You sure have a thing for nicknames. That's....that's so damn accurate..hahaha.... seriously...my goodness my stomach hurts"

Jungkook loved how tae dropped his guard completely now that they've agreed to be friends...
"By the way....why did you call me out?"

"Ah....you just turned 18 didn't you"

Kook nodded

Tae smiled as he clasped their hands together "I just thought.....why don't I be the first one to teach you how to drink"

"U....uh?"

Tae chuckled "What's with that look? Let's go drinking"
Saying this tae dragged kook along with him for the school rooftop.

"Woah~~" Jungkook smiled in amusement "Never thought our school's rooftop is free for students to enter"

"It's restricted" Tae sat at the atmost corner of the terrace with his legs dangling down the rail

Jungkook smiled as he sat beside tae "Won't we be in trouble if anyone find out?"

"I'm the uni president after all. This much....I can do it for my friend" Tae smiled picking something from his bag "Here..."