Cardin: The Queen wants all hands on the Cruiser, we are leaving for Mistral now.

Lie: And what of his highness?

Cardin: The Emperor has finished business in Menagerie and will be waiting for us in Mistral. I advice we head to the Cruisers now.

Lie nods as the group began walking to the Aircraft that will take them to the Cruiser.

Nora: Cardin, any reports on Team RWBY and Pyrrha?

Cardin: So far they have been behaving, Ozpin told them if they do another stunt like that, they will be expelled and most likely detained. Belladonna voiced out her complaints and they were ignored.

Xiu: Will you even inform her about the state of Menagerie? She would surely want answers.

Cardin: Not now. Doing so will only further agitate her. We can't risk her interfering in operations as we already have to deal with the Huntsmen and Huntresses doing so.

Lie: How bad are the riots?

Cardin: Bad. A lot of Huntsmen are shouting that we are taking their jobs and want us out.

Nora: But even if their original profession is gone, Arcadia has better choices and benefits. It's like what I said, they are only in it for the fame and glory. You take that away and they riot.

Cardin: You're not wrong there.

The group heads to the Aircraft as it took off out of Beacon and flew to the Arcadian Cruiser. Where they set their next course for Mistral.

Timeskip

In the Conference Room, in Jaune's Capital Ship. He is having a meeting with his Sisters as they discuss their plan of approach going into Mistral, joining them is Lie and Nora.

Jaune: So, our first plan of approach is to deal with the Branwen Tribe. They have been a nuisance to numerous Villages all across Mistral, we take them out and we'll earn the approval of the people.

Lie: The same can be said for the other Villages in the Forests of Mistral. From what we know and from what we experienced. The Grimm have overrun numerous Villages all over Mistral, the best thing we can do for them is to clear out all the Grimm and rebuild all Villages that were lost.

Olivia: But we need to make sure the Mistral Council doesn't take credit. They'll no doubt pull some strings and voice out that they also had a hand in this.

Bianca: Don't worry, Olivia. We'll make sure those idiots don't take the credit.

Nora: There is also the problem of the Criminal Underworld in Mistral. Among the 4 Kingdoms, Mistral is known as the largest black market in Remnant. Crime is rampant in the Kingdom and will no doubt cause problems for us.

Jaune: We already have that covered as you all know, the Spiders are one of the organizations working under the High Table. Melanie and Militia will go with me to speak to their Mother. I already contacted the High Table to carve a pathway for us. Any who dares cross us will be dealt with.

Lie: What of the White Fang? According to our intel, the White Fang stationed in Mistral have the most influence over the other branches throughout Remnant.

Bianca: He's right, and Eve reported majority of the White Fang in Mistral have gone into hiding. Before Adam revealed himself, he informed us the White Fang branch in Mistral is planning to attack Haven Academy.

Saphron: Why? There is no reason for them to attack Haven.

Bianca: From what Adam told me, they plan to send a message. That even if we kill all of them, more will still stand for their cause.