Ocho - Novio y Novia

"GIRLFRIEND?!" Ethan's mother Carla exclaimed, a mix of glee and shock in her tone and expression. Hari had an awkward smile plastered across her face whilst Ethan had his hand intertwined with hers.
"Yup." Ethan replies, unphased by his mothers yelling. His mom turns to Hari, smiling.
"Hari would you like to stay for dinner tonight?" She asks, hopeful to get to know her sons new girlfriend.
"I would love to Mrs Morales" She returns the smile.

Dinnertime
7:30
Hari Pov

"So Hari, how come i've never heard about you before?" Mr Morales asks me  as I scoop up the pasta with a fork.
"I'm new to Sherman Oaks," I answer smiling before continuing, "I'm here on an exchange program, before i went to private school in Korea" I tell him. Mr Morales gave an interested look
"Oh right, so are you leaving after senior year?" I pause, 'am i going to stay or go?' i thought to myself.
"Hari?" Ethan piped up, he laid a hand on my shoulder as i looked down to the pasta i was fiddling with on my fork. Shaken out of my thoughts i look back up.
"Sorry haha," i begin. "I don't actually know, i guess i'll just have to see" i finally reply as Ethan gives me a reassuring look paired with a smile,
"Your last name is Diaz?" Carla pipes up, I nod.
"Yeah my dad's from Cancún in Mexico, he's in Seoul with my mom but my older brother is studying abroad in London" I tell the Morales'
"Oh really?" Ethan's dad exclaims before continuing "I spent a couple years in Europe, Spain specifically which was when i met Carla" he explains. Ethan rolls his eyes whilst smiling
"he tells everyone about those years. Everyone." He laughs as his dad counterargues
"those were the—"
"best years of your life?" Ethan finished his sentence sarcastically as Carla laughs, making me stifle a laugh in response. As everybody finished their food, I help Mrs Morales clean up as Ethan and his dad are chatting. Carla turns to me,
"I really like you Hari. You're good for my Ethan." She gives a heartfelt smile, taking off her wet rubber gloves from washing the dishes and rubs my arm with her hand. I return the smile. After, Ethan and his then join the conversation, Ethan once again resting his arm around my shoulders.
"Mama, can Hari stay the night?" Ethan pleads his mom. She laughs, whilst looking to her husband for sn answer who just nods.
"Sure, just be responsible, okay hun?" She approves.
"Are you sure?" I ask, "I'm not intruding or anything?" I say, worried as Carla just chuckled

"Not at all cariño"

—————-

2 hours later
In Ethan's room
Hari's pov

Ethan and I were sat on top of his bed, his arm caressed my back carefully, drawing imaginary lines with his finger. 'Spider-man : Into the spider verse' playing in the background as we talked.
"So we're official now" I say, a sigh of relief leaving my body. Looking up at Ethan from the movie. He lets out a light chuckle.
"Good, I don't want to share you with anyone else" He jokes, he then flips us over so i'm in a crawling position(?) on top of him as his hands rested on my waist, holding me up whilst lying down, grinning from ear to ear.  
"You wanna go skate?" He proposes the idea, looking directly into my eyes. I nod whilst smiling back. We sneak out of his window, climbing down the trellis, he then mounts his skateboard after retrieving his little sisters bike for me. We share a small kiss as we ride to the park.

 We share a small kiss as we ride to the park

——————-

Hey y'all, sorry for the short chapter i've just not been motivated to write... BUT OH MY GOD IM OBSESSED W THE SPIDERVERSE MOVIES RN...
It's also my brothers 18th on thursday and everyone else except for me is working that day so i got stuck with picking up the cake for him... I LIVE LIKE 30 MINUTES AWAY WALKING FROM THE BAKERY AND ITS A THREE TIER CAKE.. i'm honestly quite strong so i'll be able to cope i'm just gonna be furious if it melts bc it's actually been sunny recently😭😭