2. Doubts

"William, is it you in there?" I asked standing in front of the bathroom door while waiting for the person inside to come out for me to go in and release the pressure building up inside of me. God knows how much more can I handle it.

"yah, it's me inside." came William's voice from the other side.

On any other day I would have been annoyed by him being in the house with all his good boy cherishma all around the house, like my brother wasn't enough for my mother to taunt me about that he also came by. I honestly hate how that cherishma works on me. I just hate that it works on me.

Hearing the screech of the door against the wooden tiles on the floor made me look up and into this stupid fucking perfect face of his. Like his brown hair, brown eyes perfect nose just weren't enough that his jawline also shines like a sharped knife.

Annoying it sounds, doesn't it?

"Hey, Adam. How's it going?" he asked clearly seeing the dark circles under my eyes visible as clearly as a jock in a room full of cheerleaders.

"shut up, with your bullshit William. Its all thanks to that stupid subject of yours having nothing to be understood in" stating the obvious and pushing him out of the washroom as i was at my limit.

It was almost 8 in the evening meaning time for dinner. After getting out of the washroom I decided to head to the dining table myself instead of having mother shout my name. I would rather get caught sending nudes than be embarrassed and treated as a little boy by my mum in front of William.

"oh, I see u are here on your own today. That's good." my mum said as I entered the kitchen. William was sitting next to my brother at the stools around the kitchen countertop. He suddenly looked my way as my mother addressed me.

I sat leaving a stool between us. "Do you seem to have any doubts yet Adam?" he said with that goddamn too deep voice for a high school history teacher to have.

"I actually do, yes." I replied. "what doubts?" asked Josh from besides William.

"They are related to the projects I assigned the class yesterday."

" If it's a project assigned to the class they why are you solving his doubts personally?" you know sometimes when you just want to kill your siblings. That moment happens just too many times for me.

"Cause while the rest of the class is doing the project in pairs, your brother here is left alone to do it all by himself. The class loved the idea btw." replied William and of course he had to tell him that.

"How dare you leave my brother alone to do a history project alone in his senior year? Do you really love having him as your student that much?" and the moment striked me again but this time also having heat rise up on my cheeks a little which was bound to be hidden by any means possible.

"Nope, definitely not love having a child in my class who has my job in danger due to his marks.

Its just cause it will help him gain a little extra marks and me an approval from the principle." well, that will take its own time to recover.

"That actually does quite make sense as I do have seen his last year's results and that approval is a hard road for you buddy." Josh said while lifting himself up from the stool and picking up the jar on the countertop to fill it with water. I hate this dude and his snarky remarks all I like about him is his cooking that's why he is still probably talking to me like that. And his money.

"I know, so wanna clear your doubts after dinner?" I have many doubts to clear if he asks like that though. But lets stay civil for now.

"Sure, we can go up to my room after dinner."