𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Here you are, Tìyawn" Jake holds out a plate with some of Tìyawn's favourite fruit.

"Thankyou" she smiles back at him, as she takes it.

"Tìyawn.. don't you think you should be eating what they're giving you?" Lo'ak whispers to her, as there was other food places around for everyone to eat.

"I don't like the taste of.. fish. Or do you not remember?" Tìyawn looks at him.

"No of course I remember" Lo'ak gives her a tiny peck on her head, "but shouldn't you think about fitting in? People are staring at you weirdly."

Tìyawn looks around to see the other Metkayina people looking at her, whilst she has the fruit placed in her lap.

But it wasn't the first time they were looking at her that way, so she shaked it off.

"It's fine. It's just fruit" Tìyawn shrugs before she begins to eat, ignoring Lo'aks' advice.

"Ah Tsireya! You are finally here" Lo'ak smiles.

Tìyawn looks up from her fruit at Tsireya and gives her a smile.

"Tìyawn, could I have some?" She hears Tuk's little voice next to her.

Tìyawn looks to Tuk and smiles, "of course! Let me cut it for you."

She choses to ignore the sight next to her, with Lo'ak and Tsireya who are talking amongst themselves.

Lo'ak was very protective towards Tìyawn. She had some understanding to begin with, knowing that her and Lo'ak had been together for a long time.

However, she didn't understand why he would get jealous if she spoke to another boy, despite the fact that him and Tsireya had already become close friends.

"Hey Tìyawn" Kiri whispers to her.

Tìyawn looks up at Kiri, just after cutting a slice from her fruit.

"Don't worry, we like you more than her" Kiri whispers.

Tìyawn smiles and shakes her head, "it is fine. Do not worry about it."

She gives Tuk a slice and Kiri a slice, as they sit down and eat together.

"I'm glad the girls have Tìyawn with them" Neytiri says as she's watching over them, along with Jake.

"Tìyawn is a good kid. I still have no clue why she picked Lo'ak" Jake shakes his head and looks away.

"Jake.."

"He is talking to another girl right in front of her" Jake says, "she clearly looks.. distant from him" Jake points out.

"I know, but.. they are not babies anymore. They are able to make their own choices and will do what is right for them. We can not always baby them" Neytiri says.

"I know I just.. Mo'at has asked that we look after her. And she looks, unhappy" Jake sighs.

"I will speak to Lo'ak" Neytiri says, "now eat."