Just an object

( Part 6!)

(WARNING!)
(NSWF AHEAD)

My stomach dropped as I felt something poke it. I look down as sekido was still stuffing his tongue in my mouth .

I look down and notice that he had an erection.. I felt my head spin and my eyes rolled back as he pinned me harder against the tree.

He jerked his head back Separating our kiss his mouth and lips dunked in saliva .

" Fuck..Yui your Like A drug to me.." he breathed heavily as he picked me up and Led me Back to my house.

( Was he really gonna Set me free?..)

A ray of hope shined on me as we were nearing my house . he dropped me on my couch and Headed towards the door.

" Thank you.." I Said Happiness filling my eyes .

But wait..sekido didn't leave..

He was heading towards the door but..only to close and lock it..? I crawled backwards on my couch as he got closer.

I noticed that he was Taking His kimono Off revealing His Beautiful build.
He had the body Of some kind of God ..

I Didn't notice myself blushing until sekido commented on it " You look like A Red hot mess" He snickered.

I blushed as he Positioned himself on me . He looked at me seductively with his Blood red eyes .

He then Started kissing and biting my chest and neck.

My heart beated even faster as his large member poked at my thighs.

I kept Staring at it eyes wide open.

I felt my fear turn to lust shortly after Sekido Started Moving one of his hands around my body exploring curiously.

I gasped As He Went below my lower stomach..

His hand Slid under my panties and Started Slowly Going up and down in a running motion.

I moaned and quickly covered my mouth in embarrassment.

Sekido moved his face close to mine and removed it " did I say You could make any noise..?" he growled through gritted teeth

I Moaned again as he stuck one of his fingers Inside My Pussy.

" hush now..you don't want anyone else hearing us do you..?!" he angrily Growled.

He started rubbing two of his fingers near my Clitoris so I tried everything in me to not moan..

He smiled wickedly as I squirmed helplessly under his Frame.

He started Lowering his face towards mine as he got both my arms in his grasp and held them above my head.

" Don't make any noise now..wouldn't want your neighbors Be nosy and get hurt.." he snickered as he suddenly thrusted  His Large erection into me.

I Wailed And moaned out loud as he continued thrusting each with a low growl.

" fuck! " I moaned in ecstasy unable to think straight, I arched my back helplessly.

Suddenly looking up I notice Sekido looking angrily down at me .

He Grabbed my neck with his free arm and Choked my neck forcing it to lay down flat on the couch.

" What did I say!"  He Roared his thrusts each becoming Faster and harder.

I was breathless I stared at him Opening my mouth but ..no words came out.

He smiled as he saw how much I was suffocating.

He let go and started Kissing me deeply again swishing his tongue in my mouth like a wild animal .

As he was kissing me and thrusting into me he lowered his Hand and violently started playing  my clit .

I screamed lowly under his  raging tongue.

He started pounding even faster , I felt like I was going to burst my body started heating up like crazy I could feel the cold sweat drip off my body and into the couch sheets.

I wanted him to stop but a part of me wanted him to keep going until I would Explode.

I couldn't hold it anymore it felt like I was going to Rip .

His thrust his tongue his movements they were all Doing a number on me and I don't think I can handle it anymore.

I arched my back trying to escape from him but it was no use this man was so fucking big he looked like a pile of stacked bricks.

He pushed me down completely laying on me before Thrusting one last time this time it was deeper and harder I felt it hit my climax.

As I climaxed I Screamed and freed my arms Grabbing  and scratching at his back and wrapping my legs on his waist tightly.

My body shook violently and fell limp once he pulled they monster out of me..

I could feel the steam coming off of me..

Sekido got up and Grabbed A nearby cloth and wiped his sweat. Putting on his kimono neatly .

"It's gonna be dawn soon.." i could barely lift my head.

Sekido turned and stared at me . Suddenly he Was in front of me..

He grabbed my neck and Pinned it against the couch frame harshly.

I winced in pain as he dug his claws into my neck .

" Do not think we are anywhere near being partners..you are only my source of pleasure and entertainment.." he got closer to my face .

" You are nothing but a object to me for my self uses.." and with that he let go and disappeared leaving nothing but a gust of wind behind..

( Stay tuned to see if The Reader can change his mind!)