" Let me show you just how precious you are.."

(Part 5)

( WARNING!! )
( this chapter has some spicy stuff towards the end)

"What?.." my eyes widened at this news

My father was A strong willed man but..he was getting Old and Fragile..

"W-well is he okay?.." I Gulped .

I could feel a ball start to form in my throat making it hard for me to swallow.

" For Now..he's fine but We do have an appointment tomorrow and we know you Come home Today.."

My mother looked down with guilt.

" Well We we're hoping you'd be okay Since this Appointment is going to be out of the village for now.." she Held her hands together.

I looked down In Sadness..

I didn't want my parents To be around While I'll probably get slaughtered from this demon tonight.

I sighed.

" Yeah of course it's fine mother" I gave a weak smile .

She came close to me and kissed my forehead.

"It's just for a few days Yui..you'll be fine.." she Smiled and patted my head.

A Knock was heard.

The doctor came in.

" Alright Yui It seems like you have no signs of internal bleeding and your shoulder should heal up pretty soon." He informed

"You're free to Leave" he informed before exiting the room .

( yuis house )

"I'm leaving you some Money In case you need anything.." my mother placed cash in my hand before kissing my Forehead goodbye.

I Was terrified..

I Grabbed my mother and hugged her tightly Sobbing silently.

" Yui!.. oh don't worry dear..Its only for a few days" my mother reassured me.

I didn't care I Made sure to Hug her tightly in case I Would die tonight..I had no idea what sekidos intentions were..

My mother  eventually pulled away and headed off down the hill..

I hugged my shoulder unable to control my tears but I know I was doing this for their safety..

( Mid sunset)

I Spent that day Doing everything I could think of Before I met my fate..

I was in the tub washing myself..I knew I was dying but I didn't wanna die stinky.

I did this in order to cheer myself up..

After that I changed and noticed it was 8:12 Pm..

" I should get going.." I sighed..

I decided to put on One of my most treasured Kimonos..at least I would Die elegantly, I joked .

As I was making my way through the thick forest I finally saw the tree I was Suppose to meet at.

I Noticed he yet wasn't here..must've came too early I guess..

I decided to hide in a bush nearby.. I waited for about 20 minutes max..I was going to come out until I heard footsteps ..

They were his..I'm sure of it..

I peeked from a gap in the bushes and sure enough there he was..

He looked around angrily . Must've thought I bailed.

I gathered up all courage and Stepped up from the bushes where he shot his head around and looked at me.

His angry expression turned into a Evil Smile.

I Stayed still as he approached me .

" Oh?.. " He smirked as he Circled around me

" You're wearing All this for me?.." he Hummed .

I Could feel my sweat Get cold.
" Please.." I tried making a second Attempt to change his mind.

" Please don't kill me.." I Shut my eyes tightly and held my chin up as Caressed it.

"Kill you?.." He asked.

" Oh no no dear you're much to precious for that.." He Smiled and Grabbed Me By my wrist and guided me quickly Even more uphill.

" let me show you just how precious you are.."

I gasped And My eyes widened as How sudden this was.

Sekido then picked me up and ran quickly to a tree Dropping me off quickly.

He pinned me against a tree and held my gaze.

" are you nervous..?" he Smiled

For some reason..my stomach did feel nervous..

I Stared in shock as He Inched his face closer to mine..

" You Look So  good.." He Growled and He Started Slipping his hand In my kimono sliding some of it off revealing one of my shoulders..

I felt my heart beat in my throat..

What was he doing...

And why was I..

Why was I Enjoying it?..

Sekido Noticed That I was slightly blushing. And then started To Slightly bite at My Shoulder .

I Squirmed cause I was Ticklish..

He Grabbed My neck with one of his hands and pressed it up against the tree. And with his other one wrapped around my Waist pulling my lower body closer to his.

As He was kissing and biting my shoulder He started making his way up to my neck..

" Your Scent..your taste..it's just too much for me to handle.." he gasped Heavily

I Breathed Heavily as I could feel my body get hot from His unexpected act.

" H-hold On Sekido i-" I was cut off as He shoved his entire tongue into my mouth gagging me.

My eyes widened Wider than ever as I saw That This Demon..was now shoving His Large tongue in my mouth..

" Shut The fuck up.." his breath was heavy and
Hot.

" you don't speak to me like that until I give you permission.." he Growled

I suddenly felt Something poke my lower stomach..

(Uh oh)