ᴿⁱⁿˢᵃᵍⁱ 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐭³ 🍋

► 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐭 ◄
ᴼᵘᵗᵈᵒᵒʳˢʸ

────────────────────────

Itoshi Rin x Isagi Yoichismut

smut

blowjob, horny, soft

— — — — — — ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ — — — — — —

When Rin woke again, it was well past breakfast time. Apparently taking care of Isagi and dealing with this shit called emotions had ran havoc on his body, but now he felt well rested. Bachira was nowhere to be seen and neither was Isagi.

Rin sat up abruptly, before he heard small coughs coming from the bathroom and seconds later the sound of a toilet being flushed.

Finally, Isagi emerged from the bathroom, one hand on the door frame, stabilising him. He still looked quite sick, but a tiny bit better than when Rin had gone to sleep.

Before Rin could get out of bed, Isagi had shuffled over to his side and climbed into bed next to him.

„Did you sleep well?" He asked, only interrupted by small coughs, and smiled. Not waiting for an answer, Isagi had wormed under the covering and latched onto him, pulling him back down into a lying position. He buried his face in Rin's neck and breathed in.

„Sleepy Rin is a great perfume." The sick little shit grinned at him.

Rin, still too sleepy to react that fast, only wrapped his arms around Isagi and pulled him close.

Isagi still had the temperature of a nice hot water bottle and Rin could already feel sweat forming on his back, but for once decided to ignore it.

Who knew how great snuggling with your boyfriend (albeit sick boyfriend) could feel?

Without thinking he bent down, grabbed Isagi's chin and pulled him into a quick kiss. There was so much more he wanted to do to him, but this had to wait until Isagi was healthy enough. And maybe they should try finding a broom closet without cameras for that kind of action. But well- let the world watch, he was sure that Ego would not dare to watch them doing it, even less displaying it to the world. Though society had become way more open, broadcasting that kind of thing would probably bring trouble to BL TV.

But for now, he would stick with this.

It took Isagi three days to get rid of the fever, five to get rid of the cough, and after a week the only thing he complained off was feeling a bit fatigued.

After being cleared by a doctor he had also returned to some light training, though Rin was keeping close watch over him so he didn't overdo it again.

By now the rumours of them dating had made their way through the entirety of blue lock. The other players didn't dare approach them. Not even Kaiser had dared to make a comment and by watching Isagi's sly grin spread over his face as he watched the German, he was quite sure that his boyfriend had some leverage on his team mates.