"Okayyy... the same old bickering... then?"

"Then... the thing is we want... no wait before that see all of us feel ke you're Mahi bhai's favourite" Jassi continued

Now that surprised Virat and he laughed,  because that came out of no where. He happily and boastfully agreed, "You all are right at same time for first time in your life's! Congratulations children"

"Anyyyywayyys soooo to prove our point and to clear our one disagreement, we have a task for you, call Mahi Bhai now, yes now. And ask him ke vo aapko leke possessive hain kya. Agar vo ha bole toh hum sab jheetenge and agar na bole toh aap jhetoge!", Jassi explained further.

To say Virat was surprised would be an understatement. All of this was so new and funny. He picked up his phone and told kids,
"Keep your treat ready kiddos! I'm winning this"

He dialed Sakshi number first telling her to ask MS to answer the call Virat will make on his phone.

As Mahi picked up.the phone, Virat cheerily greeted him, "Mahi bhaiiiiiii aapse kuch puchna tha!!"

MS being already used to these antics replied, "Puch le"

As he was about to ask the question, juniors signaled him to keep his phone on speaker. Virat smiled as he rolled his eyes, ofcourse they knew him too well and then he asked the question,
"Mahi bhai aap mujhe le kar possessive ho kya? Or like hote ho kya?"

"Nahi toh! You know that i dont do thst cheeku-" Mahi replied as if this Is routine question for him.

Virat then bids him bye which confuses MS on the other side of the call, because usually when things came to proving about possessiveness or jealousy or right on each other Virat would start teasing and whining on these nonchalant replies. Always complaining about how he's not the favorite kid anymore or how MS doesnt love him anymore and what not. So this replied made MS curious as to why Virat didn't react.

Virat thinks he ended the call, but due to some reason, the call was still on.

"SEE I told ya'll,  he'll never get possessive or jealous over me!! Ab batao kya treat de rahe ho? Kon kon kab kab dega?"

Virat says boastfully. For MS, he heard the  sadness his Cheeku's voice was hiding in that statement. He knew how possessive he is over Virat and how he tries his best to keep Virat to himself whenever it was IPL season. He thought even Virat knows, but now he doubts that..

On other hand juniors just go silent. Sparks in their eyes vanished and their faces were not happy anymore. Vee thinks it's cause they lost the bet, so he says, "Arey? Be happy! He loves all of us equally, kiddos!"

"But- aap CHEEKU ho unke bhaiya-" he heard Yuzi state as if it would make any sense to Virat.

"Exactly hum sab hain but Aap AAP ho-" Jassi agreed.

"Huh? Matlab? Uska aur possessiveness ka kya naata? Mahi bhai ye sab nai karte bachon! He's very secure, we should learn from him!"  Virat asked, oblivious to everything going on around him.

"Bhaiya humey laga tha aapko leke vo possessive and protective honge cause, you know jinhe hum apne paas rakhna chahte hain unpein thoda possessive hona is nice na?" Siraj tried to reason. It seemed like he was hiding something which made it more difficult for him to explain this to Virat.