Preview !

Rory Harrington and Mike Wheeler have been best friends for practically forever. Before the party had even existed, they were still best friends. It was pretty obvious to the other boys that Rory was Mike's best friend and she would come first, but that didn't bother the other boys.

Rory and Mike had a inseparable bond and mostly hung out at each others homes. Mike's parents loved Rory. She was a good influence and made him truly happy.

One thing remained about how Rory felt about Mike's family. She envied his home life.

So you see, Mike's family looked so happy on the inside and out. Their parents weren't having affairs or constantly being on work trips.

That was Rory's family. While Steve got used to it, she hated it.

Mike's family consisted of five people. Him, Nancy Wheeler, Steve's girlfriend, his baby sister Holly, his dad Ted, and his mom Karen.

While Rory's family consisted of four people. Her, her brother Steve, her dad Daniel, and her mom Elise.

Her parents were always on "business trips". So it was no surprise she stayed at different people's houses, such as Mike and Will's.

Will's mom, Joyce Byers, was like a true mother to her. She never had to lie and say she was going somewhere when she truly wasn't. She could be honest it's Joyce and she would listen.

Staying at the two boys places wasn't hard at all.

Rory had her favorite clothes (which were usually Mikes), at her house, and they would "mysteriously go missing" so Mrs. Wheeler would have to purchase new clothes.

Oh and Rory had one big secret.

She was in love with Mike Wheeler.