|| 13. Electricity

Start from the beginning

"I'm pretty damn sure, Hermione," Y/N brushed off and walked away. She didn't know where she was going, but anywhere was better than there.

She wandered through the streets of BGC, her hands in her pockets. People passed her by, and it felt as if all eyes were on her, like a spotlight was shining down, casting an uncomfortable glare. She was used to getting stares because of her unusual red eyes, but this time, it felt different, almost threatening.

Her breathing grew shallow, and she tilted her head as if trying to shake off an unsettling sensation. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realize she had walked into a discreet and dark alleyway. Everything became a blurry haze.

She pressed her forehead against the brick wall, clutching the back of her neck as the unsettling feeling grew more intense. Nausea welled up within her, threatening to make her sick. Suddenly, a hand landed on her shoulder, and she assumed it was Hermione.

"Hermione, I said I'm okay—" she began but then stopped. It wasn't Hermione.

"Who the hell are you?" Y/N whispered, staring into bright purple eyes that seemed to glow in the darkness of the alleyway. It was a tan boy, around her age, with a youthful face but a stern, almost angry expression.

(Don't move or I'll kill you) "Wag ka gumalaw, o papatayin kita," the boy said in a low, husky tone, speaking in a language Y/N couldn't understand. Her frustration grew.

"I don't speak Tagalog, you fucking daft arse," Y/N gritted her teeth, her patience wearing thin. "Let me go!" she spat, trying to push the boy away.

But as she did, she felt herself freeze. A strange burst of electricity crackled from the boy's palm, barely missing Y/N's face and leaving a small black mark on her cheek. Her wide-eyed gaze remained fixed on the boy.

"What the hell?" she murmured, her voice filled with disbelief.

(Son of a bitch, tell me your name. Because of you I've been going crazy for the past few days, I've been looking for you, who the fuck are you?) 

"Putangina, sabihin mo pangalan mo, or papatayin kita. Dahil sayo ilang araw na akong nababaliw, ilang araw na kitang hinahanap, who the fuck are you?" the boy continued to speak in Tagalog, his frustration evident. Y/N scoffed in response.

"Speak English," Y/N persisted, her own irritation growing as the boy's grip tightened.

"I've been getting goosebumps all over my body because of you. Who are you?" the boy demanded.

"I'm not telling you my name, are you an idiot?" Y/N retorted, attempting to break free before she felt another jolt of electricity course through her body.

"You're one of the Blessed Children, aren't you?" the boy scoffed, pinning Y/N against the wall, his face dangerously close to hers.

"How the hell do you know that?" Y/N gritted, her confusion deepening.

"So am I," the boy replied. "Because of you, I was forced to use my abilities again. This is all your fault," he muttered bitterly.

"Who are you?" Y/N whispered, her voice tinged with fear and curiosity.

"I don't answer questions, especially not from your kind," he spat, his purple eyes flashing with anger.

"My kind?" Y/N retorted, her anger flaring as she raised her fist, but she flinched as electricity surged through her body. "You fucking bastard, stop that," she demanded.

"No, not until you tell me your name, or else I'll electrocute you until you fucking die," the boy threatened, his voice devoid of any bluff.

"Don't mess with me—" Y/N grunted, her breath hitching, her body convulsing as the boy continued to electrocute her.

(Say it) "Sabihin mo," the boy persisted.

"Go to hell!" Y/N exclaimed, pushing the boy away and raising her fist. Before he could unleash another electrical attack, Y/N lunged at him, her fist connecting with the boy's face, causing him to grunt and groan.

The boy managed to push her off, and Y/N's breathing grew ragged. She swung her arm, attempting to knock him out, but he manipulated her brainwaves, flooding her with a chaotic mix of thoughts and emotions.

"Fine, at least tell me what blessing you possess," the boy demanded, and Y/N looked up at him, her jaw clenched.

Suddenly, a burst of flames formed chains that snaked around the boy's limbs, suspending him in the air. He writhed in pain as Y/N harnessed his electricity, converting it into searing flames.

"Does that give you a clue?" Y/N murmured, dusting herself off.

(Let me go! Son of a bitch, it hurts!) "Let me go! Putangina, ang sakit!" the boy groaned, his eyes wide with agony, trapped in the fiery chains.

"Didn't pay attention to your Astronomy classes, did you?" Y/N grunted, clutching her shoulder, her muscles feeling weak.

"Now I'll fucking—" Y/N continued before she was suddenly interrupted. Her eyes rolled back, and a loud thud echoed through the alleyway as something hard struck the back of her head.

Her eyelids closed, her teeth biting down on her tongue as she collapsed onto the ground. Her body went limp, and only faint voices could be heard.

(Idiot! Why would you do that!?) "Gago! Bakit mo 'yan ginawa!?" she heard the boy's voice, filled with panic.

(What did you want me to do? She was about to kill you!) "Ano gusto mo gawin ko? Papatayin ka niya!" another anonymous voice replied, sounding more feminine. But all the voices quickly blurred out as Y/N lost consciousness.

TO BE CONTINUED...

??? — played by Daniel Padilla

??? — played by Liza Soberano

A/N : pretend they look 12 or smth idk any filipino actors LMAOO