7

I grab the med kit and sit down by the bed. I open the med kit and look through it.

The med kit has all of what I need.

Bandages, bandage scissors, peroxide, cotton swabs, medical tape, and wipes.

I look at him and his bloody clothes. I blush when I realize I have to strip him to get to other cuts.

I rush and look in the drawer and grab out a pair of his clothes. I fold them and place them next to him.

I check his head for any concussions. Luckily he doesn't have any. I wipe all the dirt and blood off of his face. I use peroxide and clean the cuts. He just lays there motion less.

I unbutton his shirt and blush automatically. I wipe all the blood and dirt off of his chest, torso, arms, back, and neck.

I check for any broken bones. Luckily he has none. I use peroxide to clean all off his cuts. I use bandages and cover the extra cuts. I put medical tape on a lot of them for more pressure.

I put the new shirt on him and button it up. I blush realizing I have to strip his pants as well.

I slide his pants off and wipe off the dirt and blood. I check for any broken bones. Luckily, He has none. I bandage the cuts and put medical tape on top of them.

I slide his pants on and lay him back down in bed. I kiss his forehead and grab his gross clothes. I walk out the door and put them in the dirty clothes hamper.

"Ray! Is he okay?!" Emma asks. "He got cut up good but other than that he's okay," I smile at her. "Any broken bones? Concussions?" She asks. "Nope, he's all good," I laugh at her.

"Thank you Ray!" She hugs me. "No problem," I smile happily.