2

"Ray! We got the same room!" Norman says excitedly. "Oh- well would you look at that- it's our room," I rush off to find our room.

Norman:
"And finally, Norman and Ray," she smirks, "room 16,"

I turn a dark crimson. A light pink brushes Rays face. "Ray! We got the same room!" I shout excitedly. He glances at me and then looks away nervously. "Oh- well would you look at that- it's our room," he says and quickly rushes off.

I wonder what's wrong with him.

I turn around and slowly get up. Why is he avoiding me? "Hey Norman, you good?" A kid asks me. "Oh- yeah," I smile and leave the room.

Room 14

Room 15

And room 16

I open the door and realize we got the room with one bed. I turn a darker crimson. I see ray sitting in the corner reading a book.

"Hey Ray, it's lights out," I smile at him. He blushes and doesn't say anything. I hold out my hand to try and help him up. He just sits there and gets up.

I really want to know what's wrong with him. "Hey Ray, what's wrong?" I ask him. "Oh- well would you look at the time- it's time for lights out. He nervously chuckles.

"I already said that silly," I laugh at him. He gets in bed and turns towards the wall.
I get on the other side of the bed and turn the opposite way.