you wear her shirt

"Get comfortable, okay, baby? I'll be back in just a minute." Cari said and kissed your cheek softly before she went into the bathroom to get ready for the night.

Tonight, you're staying over at her place.

A bad storm has hit and Cari doesn't want you going out in it, so she asked you to stay over at her house.

However, it was unexpected and you didn't bring anything with you except your phone as you hadn't expected to be with her for more than a few hours today.

The tank top you have on won't be warm enough for the night.

Even if Cari holds you in her arms and lets you cover up with a blanket, it still won't keep you warm.

So it gave you the perfect excuse to wear one of her shirts.

You got up and went over to her closet before your eyes landed on one of her softest shirts.

You quickly pulled it off the hanger and took off your tank top, tossing it somewhere across the room.

You pulled her shirt over your head and took off your shorts, deciding that you wanted to sleep in only her cozy shirt.

You climbed into her bed and laid back just as the bathroom door opened.

She turned the light off before entering the bedroom and she sent you a sweet smile as she came over to the bed.

She couldn't help but smile when she saw that you were in only one of her shirts and you watched as she bit her lip as her eyes roamed across your body.

"You're wearing my shirt." She smiled.

"You told me to get comfortable." You said.

"That I did." She said. "And you look so cute!"

You giggled as she pulled you into her arms and pressed a few kisses to your cheek.

"I like you wearing my clothes. You're going to have to do it more often, baby."

"Cari," You giggled as she slipped her hand beneath the shirt and caressed your soft skin.

"You're just so precious, so beautiful. And when you wear my shirt, oh, god, baby, my heart might just explode."

You smiled at her as you looked into her soft eyes.

"You're such a pretty girl." She said softly. "And I am so lucky to call you mine."

She stroked your cheek softly and you leaned into her touch and closed your eyes, making a smile pull at her lips once more.

"I am so crazy about you."

"I feel the same way about you, baby." You spoke as you opened your eyes.

You shared a sweet kiss before you put your head on her chest and let out a contented sigh as she caressed your soft skin, making you feel so loved.