Chapter 181 - 190

Beginne am Anfang

    The Hummer was too eye-catching, which attracted others to look at it frequently, and the two drove away immediately.

    Along the way, I met many refugees who walked back to Fengcheng on foot. They carried their belongings and hoped to survive, but now let alone their belongings were swallowed by the tsunami, and even lost their relatives.

    Jiang Ning looked away, sitting in the co-pilot in a daze.

    Ten minutes later, the speed of the car slowed down, and Huo Yishen said, "A-Ning, get some tolls."

    Jiang Ning regained consciousness, and his eyes immediately sank.

    The one who collected the protection fee was not the one from last time.

    Needless to say, it was the underworld forces exploiting the survivors again.

    This place seems a bit familiar, it should be the place where Pengci was hit by Huo Yishen last time.

    Heh, now I don't play Pengci anymore, but blatantly set up cards to collect protection fees.

    The car tolled 20 catties of grain, Jiang Ning swallowed the anger in his heart, and was about to take out the potatoes, but the other party said arrogantly: "10 catties of grain and 10 catties of meat." More than a dozen people rushed over and surrounded the Humvees

    . There are also those who hold weapons, and they put on the posture of killing the whole family if they don't give them.

    Jiang Ning took a deep breath and gave 10 catties of potatoes and 10 catties of dried seafood.

    Spend money to save your life, and the car can pass smoothly.

    But in less than 10 minutes, the road was blocked again, and it was the bald men who raised prices on the ground last time.

    They still swarmed up, this time instead of asking for food, they kicked the door of the car with their feet, "Get out of the car!"

    All of them were fierce and fierce, pointing their weapons at Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning through the glass.

    The two looked at each other and got out of the car.

    The doors at the back of the car were opened, and the eyes of the bald heads lit up instantly, such big fat dogs, such fair and tender little girls.

    "Come down!"

    Doudou's eyes were full of fear, and she subconsciously wanted to run to her brother, but she was rudely grabbed by the collar by the bald head.

    At the same time, several bald heads surrounded the dog, all salivating.

    This dog is fat and fat enough to feed everyone.

    The dog whined, trembling with fright.

    The leading boss came over, shaking the gun in his hand at Huo Yishen, "We want the car, keep the kid and the dog, you two get out!"

    Jiang Ning frowned, this group of people can at least collect several carts of supplies a day , don't worry about eating and drinking at all, but you have to keep Doudou, what do you want to do?

    Just as he was thinking about it, the bald head with a flower arm suddenly picked up Doudou, with an extremely dirty smile, "Don't be afraid, little sister, the uncles will take you to play, our place is full of delicious and fun food, and there are many big birds, take them with you." Can you go and see?"

    Doudou was so frightened that he cried, "Uncle, I want to go home."

    The bald head laughed wantonly, "You have a new home from now on, and your uncles will take care of you in the future."