Chapter 8

"Honestly I'm fine" Misa insisted while walking across the cold kitchen floor.
"No seriously what do you want?" Sayu asked again. After what seemed like years to Sayu and Light, Misa settled for instant noodles. Sayu began preparing them and in what felt like second she was done.
"Ok all done" Light spoke kindly to Misa as she was not in the best condition.
"Thank you but you shouldn't waste your stuff on me" Misa expressed her gratitude for the meal but quickly after looked down at her lap where her arms where crossed over each other.
"Shut up and eat" Sayu intervened.
"Ok" Misa replied while still staring at her lap.
While she was eating Light left unexpectedly.
"Where did Light go?" Misa asked worriedly.
" why are u scared that something bad is going to happen to your boyfriend?" Sayu teased
"Shut up!" Misa yelled at Sayu. Sayu sat across the table from Misa with her legs crossed one I've the other.
"Why do you always sit like that? Your not sitting with the queen you know?" Misa bursted out laughing, her laughter sounded like a dying seal which always made Sayu laugh but when Misa looked across the table all she saw was a very unimpressed Sayu looking at her, Misa looked back at he food quickly and didn't say anything until she stoped eating and stared at her arms as she felt a shiver coming down her back(she was often caught staring at her arms which a lot of people would find weird)this was not unusual for her as she often got cold easily due to the lack of body fat she had but this shiver felt different it felt like someone was starting at her it made her uncomfortable which made her look for Sayu desperately
" um... Why are you staring at me?" Misa asked
"I'm making sure u eat properly" Sayu replied continuing to stare at her.
" I'm eating, why don't you trust me when I say that I'm not hungry?"
"Because I don't want it to happen to you again I actually care about you" sayu immediately looked at the ground as if she was about to start crying. She felt a pair of hands wrapped around her pulling her into a hug.
"Don't worry I promise that will never happen again" Misa was trying to reassure her best friend when she felt a slight push.
" go and finish eating " Sayu said with a stern tone which scared Misa back into her chair.
"Ok"

Authors note: Hey guys I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I just had so much going on and I didn't have any time I know it's not a good enough of a excuse but I'm really sorry. So do you like the book so far if u have any suggestions or anything at all that you want to tell me just leave a comment (if you want)
So yeah see you guys in the next chapter bye!