Chapter 1

Misa runs up the corridor of the TO-HO academy almost crashing into a guy that was walking much slower in front of Misa , she hangs onto his shoulder for balance as she almost fell over.
"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" Misa said in a hurry but before she could finish the sentence , the tall boy replied
"No it's ok , it's my fault I was the one who was waking too slow" he replied with a smile. He looked good in Misa's eyes but she didn't really check all the details since she was so embarrassed , she was staring at the floor trying not to go bright red when she realised she forgot to reply , they were just standing there is silence.
"Um... I'm so sorry I comple- hey what's your name? Sorry it's just you look familiar" Misa asked with a faint smile on her face
"Oh yeah sorry I forgot to introduce myself... I'm Light Ya-"
"MISA WHATS TAKING SO LONG?!?" There is a loud yell from the other side of the corridor , the girl starts running towards Misa while having a huge smile on her face.
" Hey Misa, I see you have met my older brother Light" The girl said with a smirk on her face
"Hey Sayu , I didn't Know this was your brother , nice to meet you" Misa's face reddened slightly and then she quickly looked to the floor in embarrassment
"I'm sorry for almost bashing into you" Says Misa while trying to burry her face in the ground
"No it's fine and nice to meet you , Misa I have heard a lot about you from Sayu" Light speaks calmly and has a faint smile on his face , that was barely visible. Misa goes from a light shade or red to an extremely dark shade in a couple of seconds.
"Misa are you ok? I wasn't interrupting anything was I?"
"NO!" Misa shouted and immediately felt bad because Light didn't do the same
"Oh I'm so sorr-"
"No it's fine I was just about to say that" Light looked at the floor as if he was upset.
"Oh god what have I done, I mean I like him as a friend but not in that way!" Thoughts were racing through her head "Oh god I screwed it up , oh God !"
"Ok so we have to go now don't we Misa?" Sayu giving Misa a stare like she desperately needed to say something
"Um... Yeah sure..." Says Misa while her face still bright red and buried in the ground. Misa and Sayu walked away from Light and left him behind without even saying goodbye.
"OMG!! What was that!?!?" Sayu squeal and practically jumps up and down while his holding Misa's hands.