Prolog

Prolog

Hello, I'm Reaper Batson I was a high school student before I died. I was killed by blood loss from a gunshot wound. I guess you can say I'm now forever 16 years old. Old enough to drive, but not old enough to be considered an adult.

Arktale is an Undertale au of my creation a world created from a random idea. Arktale is the mixed creation of Ark Survival evolved and Undertale. Arktale will not have any copies of the au. Arktale will be the singular og au.

I grew up a little bit different from others my age. I guess the most normal thing about me was my hate for school. I hated the education system as I grew up because my teachers in Pre-K didn't know how to handle a kid that had a mental disability. And this caused so many problems for me in the late years of school and life because this made me try to put everything off until the last moment. One of the things I loved the most was the fandoms I was in and the color blue, Dinosaurs, my family, and Art.

My gunshot wound came from protecting a girl just a few years younger than me on the way to school. I knew as the bigger and older person between the two of us I had to protect her. And I did protect her. My only hope is that my family doesn't feel this sad about my death and that the girl lives a good life after my death.