~Fourteen~

"Wow!" Laura says looking at the big boat in front of her. "Looks nice huh?" A guy said behind her and she turned around. "The names Nick." He says sticking out his hand. Laura grabs it as Ross walks up to them. "Laura." She says.

Laura's POV

"This is my boyfriend, Ross." I say pointing to Ross. "Sup man," Ross says. They do the man five, at least thats what I called it. "Sup." Nick says. "Babe, this is Nick." I say and Ross smiles. "Maybe we can all hang out, except with my girlfriend." Nick said.

"That will be great! I'll see you on the boat." I say and he nods. Nick goes on the boat with his luggage and I smiled at Ross. "Laura." He said and my smile went away. "No one can replace Autumn." I say as he gave me a look.

"Come on." I say as I pull him onto the boat. We brought our bags to the our room and I smiled really big. "Look how big this place is!" I say. "I know right. We may be adults but on this boat, we are teenagers." He says and he walks up to me.

Ross picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso. My forehead went against his and I smiled. "I love you." He says before smashing our lips together.

.

.

"Yeah, pretty much." I say to Kayla. Kayla is Nick 's girlfriend, she is so cool. She just graduated high school too and we became great friends within these past 2 days. Tomorrow is when we finally get to the Bahamas, yay!

"Hey babe. Hey Laura." Nick comes walking up to us. "Hey. Where's Ross?" I asked and he pointed behind me with a smirk. I turned around and Ross was going down the water slide. "Yep, that's my boyfriend."

I look back at them. "Ross can be a child sometimes but c'mon. I mean you only live once and he wants to really live." Kayla says and I smile. "That's my boyfriend. The love of my life. The weirdo of New York. Ross Lynch is-"

"Behind you." Nick said and I turned around. Ross was standing there with that smirk. "The love of your life? I like the sound of that." He said and I smiled. I poked out my lips and he quickly kissed me. "So how long has this been a thing?" Kayla asked. "

"Since we were like 3." I said and They both looked at us weird. "What?" Nick asked. "We've known each other for years. Since we were both born actually." Ross says. "Wow! So you guys go way back." Kayla said.

"Yeah pretty much." I say. "Hey, we should have a girls night!" Kayla says. "Then tomorrow we switch!" She adds and I give her confused look. "What?" I say with a smile. "Me and you hang out and Ross and Nick hang out."

I nod. "Then tomorrow me and Ross hang out and you and Nick hang out." Kayla says. "Sounds fun but weird." Ross says. "We all just graduated high school. How weird can it get?" Kayla told him and we all kinda just nodded.

"Plus it'll give us time to each get know each other individually." Kayla adds. "Okay. Lets do it." I say and Ross looks at me. "Really?" He said. "Yeah. I trust you to be off with a guy. And if a bunch try to get you, they will get hurt. Badly." I say with a smile.

"Oh I love you." Ross said as he kissed my forehead. "I'll see you later." I say. Me and Kayla then walk off.

Sorry it's a short chapter but I haven't been on and I have absolutely no ideas lol. Sorry guys.

Believe In Yourself