~Nine~

Laura's POV

"I can't believe in 2 weeks we're gonna be graduating. That means I have to start sending in my college applications. I mean we all do. And I haven't figured what college I want to go to, or even if I really want to go to college. I mean I want to-" I get cut off. "Laura!" Ross cuts me off.

"Am I talking to fast? Am I talking to much? I feel like-" Autumn gave me a look. "Laura!" Autumn says and I sigh. "I gotta go." I say and start to walk off. "What's wrong with her?" I hear Ross ask. "She has a meeting with Angela Jones from Angel records. She's just nervous."

You bet your butt I am!

.

.

"I don't know about this. Maybe we should just leave." I say. "No. Your too good to let your talent go to waste." Ross says me. "And your beauty is just a bonus." He adds and I smile. I hug him and he hugs back. He pecks my lips and I walk into the office.

This isn't a good idea. What if I'm not good enough for this record company? What if I'm just not that good at all? Maybe I should just go. I stand up to leave and I see Angela walk in. "H- hi." I gulp as she smiles.

"Hello dear. No need to be nervous." She says. "Thanks. Yeah, no pressure." I say and let out a small breath.

End Of POV

Ross's POV

I was sitting, waiting for Laura, when Riker and Vanessa ran in with Autumn. "Hey guys. She already went in." I say. "That's not why we are here." Autumn says. I gave them a confused face and they smiled.

"There's this glass behind Angela's front desk." Riker says. "We think if she sees you, she'll be more confindent and won't freak out." Vanessa explains. "Uh okay." I say and they pull me. "Whoa.."

They walk me to the clear glass wall and I see Laura. I wave my hand up and she smiles. I see start to strum the guitar more like she was happy. Don't be nervous, Laur. You got this!

End Of POV

Laura's POV

I start to play the guitar and my palms sweat. I look up at Angela and see a hand wave. I look behind her and see Ross. I then see Autumn, Riker, and Vanessa. I smile and Angela smiles back, guess she thought I was smiling at her.

I then start strumming my guitar and the words I sing come out perfectly. I don't look at Angela though. I look at Ross. I knew what they were doing and it's true. I would totally be not nervous when Ross was there watching me.

Last summer we met

We started as friends

I can't tell you

How

It all happened

Then Autumn it came

We were never the same

Those nights everything

Felt like magic

And I wonder if you'd missed me too

If you don't

Here's the one thing

That I wish you knew

I think about you

Every morning

When I open my eyes

I think about you

Every evening

When I turn out the lights

I think about you

Every moment

Every day of my life

Your on my mind

All the time

It's true

I think about you

How long til I stop pretending

What we have is never ending

Oh, oh

If all we are is just a moment

Don't forget me

Cause I won't end

I can't help myself

I think about you

Ooh

I think about you

Ooh

I think about you

Every morning

When I open my eyes

I think about you

Every evening

When I turn out the lights

I think about you

Every moment

Every day of my life

Your on my mind

All the time

It's true

I think about you

You

You

You

You

I think about you

You

You

You

You

'I love you' Ross mouthed through the glass. Angela looked down at her paper and I blew him a kiss. I then shooed them all away. I sat down and looked at Angela. "So.." I say. She smiled at me really big. "Your beautiful, you can sing, and play guitar." She says.

"And piano." I add. "Wow! I've never seen anyone like you. Sign here and you'll be signed to Angel records. "Really? Thank you so much." I say. Wait! This is gonna affect me bad. I mean I've always wanted to live my dream of becoming a singer but, the fame.

Maybe I should just throw on a wig and colored contacts. Call me someone else. I smile as the pen starts to shake out ny hand. "I'm sorry. I can't!" I say. I then run out. I run out the building pass Ross and all them.

I know they saw me but I just continued to run. No one knew where I was running. I knew where I was running. And I bet you,

Ross knew too...

Haiii loves. Hope you all enjoyed the very interesting chapter. Love you guye and please tell me what you thought in the comments below.

Believe In Yourself< 333