Of course! He  now remembered that he must have told her about the outing before hand so she asks for her parent's permission. But he was  oblivious. He, who was always alone or followed by either his butler or bodyguards when going out, never considered that reflex. He never asked for his parents permission when he feels like going out because they were never there. They never cared. So how to expect him to think about that in the first place? Alas, his whole plan is now screwed. Jeeve is waiting in the limo and probably will wait for forever until he'll be able to escape his teacher's grisp.

All what happened seemed to throw a black shadow over him. Everything reminded him of negativity. He didn't even consider thinking positively, a bad destiny was waiting for him and a tonitrus bolt seemed unavoidable.

Ewen and Emile tried endlessly to help him gather his strength, encouraging him and saying "not to worry" and "everything will be alright".
He, at that very moment, felt ironically pathetic. He had never pictured himself to be in such a situation. He felt so weak but that was not going to help him anyway, so he pretended to show them some strength and he even tried to put on a facade. But that didn't seem to trick his friends.
They knew him well and they were one hundred percent sure that he was in the inside a trembled feather. So they wished him luck with whatever he was going to be through and reassured him to tell Jeeve about this news.
And about Anya, the only thing possible for him to do for the moment was waiting until tomorrow to ask for her forgiveness  since she's already left.

Left alone in the class, the boy walked to Mr Green's desk. The latter said as soon as he noticed the kid: « Well well well Mr Desmond, are you aware of the size of the trouble you're currently in? »

Damian nodded not daring to say a single word.

« I am afraid that you are in a tight corner, a very tight one especially since you've been scolded by two teachers today. But what I am not understanding the most is why you're adopting bad behaviours ? It's unusual from your side to show carelessness under the roof of our building. I do not know if it is because of family issues but that cannot justify such an attitude. »

Damian knew well where that was leading to and he wished if the floor would swallow him alive so he could never hear his teacher saying what he feared the most.
He was feeling so guilty and almost regretted liking Anya. If only did he never confessed, then he wouldn't have spent the previous night planning for the outing and studied instead. If he only didn't fall for her cuteness. 

Regret swallowed him and the teacher noticed his trauma. The boy was shaking and his face was crimson red, his eyes were watery and blood rushed to his ears.

Mr Green was certain that the boy has already been feeling guilty and begged for mercy. So he wasn't harsh with him and said in a soft tone that surprised Damian a lot: « However, thanks to your clean profile so far and having almost your eight Stella stars I am not going to punish you severely. Because, it's shown on your face that you are confessing your guilt. That's why I am not reporting you to the administration and only giving you an extra homework and an hour detention. Now I allow you to go to the dormitory, have a nice evening Desmond »

And with that the teacher left the classroom letting Damian frozen from what he'd just heard.

No bolt! I am not getting a bolt!!

The boy was shocked but mostly grateful.

So it didn't turn that ugly after all. I thought that I'll be dead! If Mr Green made me get a bolt then my father will be so mad. No matter how close I am to be an imperial student - not any imperial student but a  first year imperial student, the first in Eden's history- me getting a bolt will eventually devastate my reputation and the image my family drew for me. That bolt was just right around the corner and here I am now sound and safe. Well technically not that safe since I am having my first detention. But that’s way way better than getting that damn bolt!

•°•°•

The sun was setting, and every student was now in his dorm. Damian exited the classroom, heading to his locker where he exchanged some books. He must work hard counting from now on, so that bad mark  he's getting won't affect so badly his score.

While walking through the hallway, Damian thought if he'll be able to excell in Classical Language.

Damn it! I want so badly to ask her tutor me. Although I am still surprised by her capabilities, I can't deny that she beats me in this subject. I really wonder how she manages to do her best in such a difficult subject, her who merely gets the average mark in the other subjects. If only I can ask for her help. If only I can gather the courage to ask her. Of course I am ready to tutor her in return. I am ready to be patient and make her a good student . But obviously I am on my own now. She is apparently upset and I can't bear speaking with at least not tomorrow. I don't want to avoid her but I am afraid of her reaction. I can't show her my face. Not after messing around the school. Ugh!!

Reaching his dorm, the boy sighed heavily and slowly held the doorknob.

Maybe a quick shower can make me feel better.

Opening the door, Damian held his breath in disbelief. No one could ever believe what was in front him.
Emile and Ewen were there. Not that much of a surprise.  But the third person inside his room was the last person he would expect seeing this evening.

Anya Forger.

The trio had prepared something obviously, and the kid was tongue tied as soon as he discovered what they made.
Popcorn, chips, sweets and of course peanuts were put on multi-colored bowls. Juice was poured and a movie was waiting.

Apparently, Anya tricked Damian by saying loudly that she was leaving when she actually was waiting in front of the school gate untill his minions exit the class. Once she noticed them she hurried to their direction stopping them and asking for explanation. After a bit of hesitation, they revealed all what happened. Being oddly a wise girl, she suggested to prepare a surprise for him. Approving her idea the two joined her and the three of them started planning things.

"Anya, I-" He wanted to apologize but Anya shushed him saying softy:" Shh Sy on!! Let’s hurry and watch the movie. You boys too. Let’s have fun!"

Anya looked as mesmerizing as ever, he wondered if her beauty will ever exceed that level when she grows up. She is absolutely an angelic creature and he adored her so much. She always knows what to do and that was the most thing he loved about her the most. She was almost like reading his mind and always doing what he desired.

Grabbing his wrist, Anya let him sit next to her on the couch and together the four of them enjoyed an amazing evening.

Who thought that something that wonderful may happen after the mess that I caused today?

____________________________________________
END OF CHAPTER IV