Chapter 7 : The lunatics and the Serpent Lord

Start from the beginning

"You what-"

"But! We got the fortune. We can get your sword back... But be aware... My liege... We sold your sword to a demon. She will give it back once she is satisfied."

"A demon? Such a thing exist? Even if it does... Very well."

Kevin entered the room.

"I'm afraid even you will have a tough time with it my lord..."

It is Ai-chan, and her gacha system waiting for them inside the room.

To where the Royal Blades are...

Some random beach... Near the Deep (that underwater base of Anti-Entropy that I forgot about, it's been a long time since I heard that name)

A group of girls walking together on the beach... Their footprints left on the sand, highlighted... whatever.

The people around are also just chilling. Some are playing volleyballs. (I almost typed basketball). Some are napping. Some are swimming out there.

They are having a great time, the girls are enjoying this trip...

"Hey, look!"

One of the girls noticed another group of men from afar, they all looked really strong, and manly. These guys also looked slightly different from regular tourists, but they still wear like them.

"Ho... Watch me get one of them."

"Oh yeah? Go ahead!"

The girls approaches them without having a slightest clue on who they might be. As soon as the girl approached them, one of them turned to her and grabbed her arm.

"What are you-"

"Hey that hurts!" - The girl said out of pain, the man is holding her arm tightly for some reason.

"Answer my question first! Are you a cultist?" - The man asked loudly, alerting the other people on this beach.

"Hey what's going on over there..."

"Should we help the girl?"

"Cultist? You found them?" - Another man from the group came.

"Not sure, but she approached us... Quite suspicious I say."

"Agree, honorable brother."

"Hey let me go!" - The girl struggles.

"Let my friend go you-"

The rest of the girls are stopped by the other men. None of them has any idea of what's happening...

"Maybe we have finally found the cultists hiding themselves within the tourists?" - A man approached them, he seemed like the leader of these guys.

"Who are you?"

He ignored the question and continue to walk towards the crowd.

"If these girls are just regular citizen, then their act of approaching us so casually can be considered as the fact that...

Everyone has been tainted."

Ravenblood said, he appeared wearing a Hawaiian shirt and pants. Also sunglasses and a hat. Seems like they are enjoying a vacation...

"Hey isn't that guy familiar..." - One of the tourists said.

"It means... Exterminatus, my lord?" - One of the men behind him asked.

"No need. If the cultists are really gone... These people will be a help to our cause in pursuing them."

"So... Interrogate?"